Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They have confidence interpreting data for themselves

hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2021 in Tug Tavern

This entire article is awesome. Pretty sure a lot of these smug libtards have flip flopped on their stance now. Or maybe they were all magatards all along. Of course it's from seven years ago, but it's interesting how attitudes change based on partisanship.

https://kuow.org/stories/seattle-schools-most-unvaccinated-students-are-wealthier-neighborhoods/

--“These are not only highly educated but highly thoughtful and thinking," she said, parents who would "give much deeper thought to why you would choose to immunize or not immunize your child.”

--“My kids were exclusively breastfed, not in a daycare situation, robust healthy kids who are not going to be exposed to a lot of germs,” she said.

--“It is those parents’ responsibility to vaccinate their own children if they want them to be protected from a disease,” Christensen said, “and not my responsibility to vaccinate my children according to their schedule – but according to what I think is healthiest for my children.”

Comments