Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First time poaster long time lurker

Have lurked here for years and have never had the urge to join and add my 2 cents until of course Jimmy Lake and Jen Cohen performed a public abortion on my favorite football program live for all retards like myself paying for access to the Pac-12 Network. My takeaways:

Mario Bailey can go fuck himself, I truly, truly, truly, truly, truly cannot believe he of all former players decide to play the race card in game 5 to defend that absolute shit show from Jimmy. I don’t care if I never hear his name again, that’s absolute bullshit and a mockery to the very program he gave a ton to build. There are a million hills to die on for Husky football before the “Jimmy Lake is a Good Coach but Racist Fans” hill. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

Am I drunk/high or has Jen Cohen really not posted on Twitter for years? I see an account that last posted 6/30/18. I pray to god that another account exists that blocked me for calling out her or one of her loser minions, because that alone is a fireable offense in 2021. For the sake of fairness I choose to believe I’m missing something here for fucks sake.

There are so many failures hanging around this program that we are mere weeks away from Ryan Leaf being named a spiritual advisor to Jen Cohen and Ann Marie Cauce as UW seeks to better understand its homeless/drunk/felon fan opportunity as people earning more than $25k in Seattle would rather do literally anything else than pay $100 to watch the Huskies get plungered by a bunch of 232 lb DEs from Whitefish.

No I won’t get an avatar literally too stupid to figure that out. I am probably the leading candidate to replace Jen as a result.

Comments