Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I post this only because it will make the Dazzler's snatch hurt

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Look at all those Trump supporting rednecks. Not a mask in sight, they're all going to die!!!!

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    SFGbob said:

Look at all those Trump supporting rednecks. Not a mask in sight, they're all going to die!!!!
    Great venue. Went there to see the Ducks play in 2000. Great time and fans that day . . . except Ducks lost.

Very liberal school and city but they love their football.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW's daughter is frightened

But she’s starting to catch the rhythm with each Cuervo shot and White Claw chaser she drinks!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Oregon has lock down Kate Brown. Masks and vaccine ID.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    It’s really fucking weird that you guys can only find joy if it’s “owning the libs”.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It’s really fucking weird that you guys can only find joy if it’s “owning the libs”.

You'll never know the joy of "owning conservatives".
  • Options
    Sledog said:

You'll never know the joy of "owning conservatives".

Disagree.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Cheating isn't owning. It's cheating. You voted for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms and you think that is owning? Go get your hug and a ribbon. Heard there was also some Capri Suns.
  • Options

Cheating isn't owning. It's cheating. You voted for a dementia patient that is bought and paid for by the chicoms and you think that is owning? Go get your hug and a ribbon. Heard there was also some Capri Suns.

Speaking of shit rattling around in empty heads with no attachment to reality.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It's even weirder what a strawman ass fucking coward you are on an anonymous message board.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    See what I mean, Stalin?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Lets see, dementia patient, that you voted for. Check and check. Bought and paid for by the Chicoms. Check. Now lets compare that to your claim that white racism causes black people to commit crimes. Care to defend that shit Kobe?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Lets see, dementia patient, that you voted for. Check and check. Bought and paid for by the Chicoms. Check. Now lets compare that to your claim that white racism causes black people to commit crimes. Care to defend that shit Kobe?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

SFGbob said:

You'll notice the Kunt doesn't defend his claim about white racism being responsible for the crime black people commit. Hey Kobe, since you now lie and claim that I "twisted" what you actually said, tell us how I did so? In what way did I "twist" your claim about white racism being responsible for the black crime rate? Run and hide Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They lie about white institutional racism. I've asked at least a dozen times to explain what I had to do with George Floyd. Democratic state. Democratic mayor and police chief. The best answer is racial guilt because I'm white and therefore .... So some black dude has 6 kids with 5 baby mamas and that's my fault? I literally had no one in my peer group that had an illegitimate kid. But a 70+ percent black illegitimacy rate is my fault because I thought have illegitimate kids was a bad idea?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

They lie about white institutional racism. I've asked at least a dozen times to explain what I had to do with George Floyd. Democratic state. Democratic mayor and police chief. The best answer is racial guilt because I'm white and therefore .... So some black dude has 6 kids with 5 baby mamas and that's my fault? I literally had no one in my peer group that had an illegitimate kid. But a 70+ percent black illegitimacy rate is my fault because I thought have illegitimate kids was a bad idea?

You'll never get an answer because the can't honestly answer. Try to get someone to tell you why the George Floyd incident was on account of white racism. Other than Floyd and the cop being of different races where's the evidence it had anything to do with race?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    They're fed a narrative and have little to no critical thinking skills.

An objective person can say there's some racism in this country, there always has been, and always will be. SJW's see racism behind every bush and rock. Their commie grifter masters use them and they're too dumb and blind to see it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

They're fed a narrative and have little to no critical thinking skills.

An objective person can say there's some racism in this country, there always has been, and always will be. SJW's see racism behind every bush and rock. Their commie grifter masters use them and they're too dumb and blind to see it.

They see it. They just want the free sh*t. The problem is guilty white leftards who can't explain why the state institutions they run are so racist. Like the Princeton president that proclaimed that Princeton was a hot bed of white institutional racism and then had a fit when it looked like the DOJ was going to investigate them. White leftards love to virtue signal and their herd instincts run deep. The Slobberer jumped all over the BLM narrative until actually asked for some racist white institutional behavior and then he mentally collapsed while trying to explain one of his core beliefs.