Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Depth chart vs. Montana

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    1 Senior starting on offense? One on defense? That is awfully young.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    I didn't think Julius Irvin or Kam Fab would ever actually play football at UW... and they're the starting safeties for Montana... huh. Unless they're putting Radley at safety and KF at slot like he was listed last year.

Was hoping to see Jacobe Covington at safety... and Bralen Trice is 3rd string? Huh.

Seems like some odd choices. I guess it doesn't matter all that much... *knock on wood* that the bulk of the "backup" players will get to play the 2nd half.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    chuck said:

ATLDawg said:

With all the talk of DB depth we are Gordon away from a walk-on starting next year, recruiting doesn’t matter.

DaFuq you mean
    Signed Myles Bryant
    I love arguments that try to disprove the rule with exceptions. It works well on retards, but not all of us are. Take that shit to "The Blue Oyster Pump n Dump Bored" where it belongs.
    Fixed. And, yes, take it to the tug flows much better. Oh, well. . . . .

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

1 Senior starting on offense? One on defense? That is awfully young.

There's only like 5 "seniors" on the team
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ATLDawg said:

Bowman is 28 year old senior that will not be starting for most top 10 programs, the fact we will be depending on multiple walk-ons including Fowler at the 2 positions recruiting have been terrible speaks for itself. That’s a total of 4 walk-ons in your 2 deeps.. Where they do that at and expect to win at a high level. But my bigger point recruiting misses are already showing on the roster.

Bowman and Edie both could potentially start for top 10 programs. They are legit ballers.
    Eddie, yes. Bowman, no.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

ATLDawg said:

Bowman is 28 year old senior that will not be starting for most top 10 programs, the fact we will be depending on multiple walk-ons including Fowler at the 2 positions recruiting have been terrible speaks for itself. That’s a total of 4 walk-ons in your 2 deeps.. Where they do that at and expect to win at a high level. But my bigger point recruiting misses are already showing on the roster.

Bowman and Edie both could potentially start for top 10 programs. They are legit ballers.
    Eddie, yes. Bowman, no.
    Bowman would star at OU
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

ATLDawg said:

Eddie, yes. Bowman, no.
    I think he would at least it play for quite a few top 10 teams.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Quite honestly, Eddie could start for some top 10 teams and Bowman would probably be in the rotation.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't think Julius Irvin or Kam Fab would ever actually play football at UW... and they're the starting safeties for Montana... huh. Unless they're putting Radley at safety and KF at slot like he was listed last year.

Was hoping to see Jacobe Covington at safety... and Bralen Trice is 3rd string? Huh.

Seems like some odd choices. I guess it doesn't matter all that much... *knock on wood* that the bulk of the "backup" players will get to play the 2nd half.

You didn't think either of them would play at UW? Especially Irvin?

What the fuck.