Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ammo ban

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Slow Joe has banned the import of Russian firearms and ammunition as economic punishment under spurious rules. may not stand.

I guess a pipeline is OK! That's too much economic punishment? Being the new #2 oil supplier?

Nothing makes sense they own his ass! Along with China and Obama and company.

I hope you stocked up!

IGM!

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All this does is push up the pricing on domestic ammo, which was the whole point anyway. Since they can't win in court the new strategy is to price people out of their second amendment rights.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

All this does is push up the pricing on domestic ammo, which was the whole point anyway. Since they can't win in court the new strategy is to price people out of their second amendment rights.

Long term it will mean domestic producers will make a killing which will help keep them in business.

The Left can't think in two economic stages.
    I'd be interested to see if any studies have ever been done on price sensitivity with ammo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,431
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably an awesome secondary market in Australia about now

Gun running is back
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Local joint got a pallet of 7.62 NATO last week. Think I'll go up there this week and if they have any left buy a case of 600 rounds. Good tims will be had by one red dude.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Long term it will mean domestic producers will make a killing which will help keep them in business.

The Left can't think in two economic stages.
    Nearly inelastic demand.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I’ve seen that an estimated 40-45% of our ammo comes from Russia. I don’t need AOC’s economics degree to know prices are going to go up. 9mm has increased 7 cents a round since that announcement, and .223 has gone up 11. I bought a case of 9mm for 37cpr shipped about a month ago, and I’m feeling pretty fucking smart.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Showed up at the gun shop today and the pallets were bare. 10 boxes left out of about 500 last week. I bought all they had left. 7.62, 5.56 and 9mm still seems to be forget about it around these parts. Gone as soon as they get it. Nice to see plenty of hunting calibers and shotgun ammo everywhere though. 10mm and .357 in stock as well. So things are better, but the "Big 3" are still tough sledding out here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    I saw a pic of some Wolf 7.62x39 boxes that say "Made in Ukraine"! Joe giving them billions in oil money now so he fucked us out of ammo!