Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great point

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Right now the Taliban is choosing which people get into the airport and get on those planes. Let that fucking sink in for a few minutes. Those planes could be larded with Jihadis.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,928
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Right now the Taliban is choosing which people get into the airport and get on those planes. Let that fucking sink in for a few minutes. Those planes could be larded with Jihadis.

All those in favor of importing German neo-nazi skinheads into the US raise their hands. All those of importing sharia loving Afghans into the US raise their hands. I voted no, twice. The left, once. Then the left voted brother marrying Omar into the US Congress.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,399
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/politics/pelosi-democrats-biden-war/2021/08/18/id/1032933/#

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., praised President Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal this week, and said that leaving behind millions of dollars' worth of military equipment is ''what happens'' when you leave the country.

''I do believe the president's decision was based on one that reduced the prospect of any attack on our homeland,'' Pelosi told San Francisco KPIX-5 News on Wednesday. ''This is what happens when you withdraw: Some equipment is left there.''

https://newsmax.com/us/taliban-chaos-ensuing-crisis-kabul/2021/08/18/id/1032932/

President Joe Biden said "chaos ensuing" in Afghanistan was unavoidable after the U.S. withdrew troops from the country.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos of ABC News if the U.S. exit could have been handled better, Biden said no.

"No, I don't think it could have been handled in a way that – we're gonna go back in hindsight and look – but the idea that somehow, there's a way to have gotten out without chaos ensuing, I don't know how that happens," Biden told Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview. "I don't know how that happened."

Great job. Nothing we could do. The game plan was great the players just didn't execute the way we practiced. I don't think the Afghan Army took into account the emotion on the field. I thought we were ready to play but the guys just didn't have it today.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://newsmax.com/politics/pelosi-democrats-biden-war/2021/08/18/id/1032933/#

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., praised President Joe Biden's handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal this week, and said that leaving behind millions of dollars' worth of military equipment is ''what happens'' when you leave the country.

''I do believe the president's decision was based on one that reduced the prospect of any attack on our homeland,'' Pelosi told San Francisco KPIX-5 News on Wednesday. ''This is what happens when you withdraw: Some equipment is left there.''

https://newsmax.com/us/taliban-chaos-ensuing-crisis-kabul/2021/08/18/id/1032932/

President Joe Biden said "chaos ensuing" in Afghanistan was unavoidable after the U.S. withdrew troops from the country.

Asked by George Stephanopoulos of ABC News if the U.S. exit could have been handled better, Biden said no.

"No, I don't think it could have been handled in a way that – we're gonna go back in hindsight and look – but the idea that somehow, there's a way to have gotten out without chaos ensuing, I don't know how that happens," Biden told Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview. "I don't know how that happened."

Great job. Nothing we could do. The game plan was great the players just didn't execute the way we practiced. I don't think the Afghan Army took into account the emotion on the field. I thought we were ready to play but the guys just didn't have it today.

We’ll get ‘em next time