Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,097 Founders Club
    Jaydon has a super bowl ring.

Never forget, losers.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jaydon had talent but just couldn't fucking catch. Kearse was the same way. Drop the routine slant route, catch the juggling 1 hand 360 no scope
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Jaydon had talent but just couldn't fucking catch. Kearse was the same way. Drop the routine slant route, catch the juggling 1 hand 360 no scope

I don't remember Mickens making the touch catches.

Kearse, definitely.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Kearse, definitely.
    He didnt but he was good in the open field
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,821 Founders Club
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Kearse, definitely.
    Was he? I remember thinking he was a moron in the open field more often than not.

Mickens having an NFL career is easily the most surprising thing that has happened to any player post UW for me.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Kearse, definitely.
    Was he? I remember thinking he was a moron in the open field more often than not.

Mickens having an NFL career is easily the most surprising thing that has happened to any player post UW for me.
    Jaydon Mickens and Marvin Hall with the longest NFL careers of UW wideouts...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Kearse, definitely.

Marvin Hall rather easily. He couldn’t even get consistent playing time at UW. He has more catches and yards in the NFL than he did at UW.

Im sure he’s in training camp somewhere right now.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    If UW can shut down Michigan’s run game we’ll be in good shape. QB is a huge problem for them and a major reason why they struggled during the COVID season