Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Noora bin Laden on The War Room

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
She said Biden Administration is using this Afghan crisis to bring countless thousands of migrants (not refugees, but migrants) into America as a continuation of the open border crisis in Texas. She said America needs to close its borders right now and not let unvetted migrants into the country.

For the record, I am all for bringing vetted Afghan allies who helped the effort into the country, if they want to come here.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    But of course they would
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People forget the huge SE Asian migration after Saigon fell

It was a thing at the time
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Perhaps my biggest problem with the "refugee" issue is the large percentage of single military age males that are the refugee. I'd be inclined to tell them to go back and fix there sh*t hole before coming here and then voting to make the US a sh*t hole. Now on the TV we get lots of staged pictures where they did round up some females and kids, but just like in Europe, they are mainly males.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tim Osman was one of America's best actors. Why didn't he receive an Oscar for his performance? Even to this day, he's still got you chimps believing he was the one responsible for 911, and not the US government.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    Founders Club

Tim Osman was one of America's best actors. Why didn't he receive an Oscar for his performance? Even to this day, he's still got you chimps believing he was the one responsible for 911, and not the US government.

Wasn't he on General Hospital?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

If you aided in the US war effort as a translator or support personnel we should do everything possible to bring them and their families here. I don't care if they are future Kamala voters. They risked their lives to help us. We owe them that. If you cannot be vetted as a former supporter of the US effort, then I am terribly sorry about your luck (I mean that), but we cannot house the world. Via con dios.

Well, even if a US translator if your social media is loaded with sharia and jihad then also via con dios.