Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keionte Scott, 2022 (JUCO) 3* DB, Ephraim (Snow College), UT (Offered)

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Why can't he admit that he was wrong and that Will Harris sucks? I already admitted I was wrong about him; it's not a big deal.
    You obviously don’t have the pressure they feel to bat 1000. Just not fair to compare.
    Fatters is continuing to belittle subscribers for believing the 247 ratings are meaningful.
    You mean the rankings for the company that provides him his paycheck?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

Why can't he admit that he was wrong and that Will Harris sucks? I already admitted I was wrong about him; it's not a big deal.
    You obviously don’t have the pressure they feel to bat 1000. Just not fair to compare.
    Fatters is continuing to belittle subscribers for believing the 247 ratings are meaningful.
    He's not wrong
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,559 Founders Club
    edited August 2021

Someone needs to tell him batting .810 isn’t bad either
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Paying attention to puppets is bad business
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Tequilla said:

You mean the rankings for the company that provides him his paycheck?
    Yes, those rankings. The DM mods' loyalty is to Lake and Jen, not their corporate overlords. They are echoing the same bullshit that Lake has to the media.

After 2020 class
    Lake: We have the #1 class in the Pac12 and we dominate the west!

After 2021 class
    Lake: You guys always rank us like 15th in the Pac12 and then all we do is put out NFL players.
    247 works for them!
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    Today's out of touch moment w/ the big 3 was touting Will Harris as a up and coming coach on some top 50 list, and that people (paying customers many who follow and have forgotten more about a recruiting cycle than they know combined) b/c of that are naive and stupid.

Unless you think Harris is a PK level DC in waiting, then him being unable to recruit which is 50% of his job is a Code Red Issue no matter how they try to spin it.

Anyway, Let me tell you how this list is determined. They run a data base of every coach on staffs under target age with less than 5 years in career. From there, they look at school, how many kids have been drafted in NFL (whether they were a part of it or not), AND finally (the important part) cultivate the list so that as many schools and geographical areas as possible can be represented.

Taking the kid who had no offers a week b4 fall camp started, flipping the kid from Arizona, looking at this JC to fill a immediate need as separate one offs might be explainable, All three together tell you a story that you have to whistle past the grave not to see db recruiting is going very poorly.

Remember, doogman couldn't get off Hamden's balls for 1.5 years, until the bye week when it leaked out (essentially confirmed) that there was a change going to be made at OC.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Cristobal is just out here trolling Lake now
    Probably but does this mean that Oregon's coaches are desperate scavengers too?
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    No. They just like violating our staff publicly.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,334 Swaye's Wigwam
    If the coaches, or any coach, see talent at the JC level I fucking hope they offer the kid. Grades, late development, shit high school off the path, you name it lends to kids falling through the cracks. If they recognize talent and skill that meets or exceeds desires, offer the kid. Not offering would be the stupid thing.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,994
    Don’t think he has a commitable offer unless Mario strikes out with a couple other guys.
  • BendDawg24BendDawg24 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 39 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

Did he decommit already? Recruitment 100% open per his Twitter

Edit: Nevermind, guess he hadn’t committed yet. Thought we had lost another one!