Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A grip on Husky history

TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I'm a bit surprised that some of you Hardcore Huskies sound disappointed in or critical of the crew of Expert Insiders at Dm.c just because they're not frontrunners. Judging by their reaction to the coaching change we are currently enjoying, why should we not expect Dm.c's big three, Kimberly, Fatters, and Eekland to be intellectually challenged when it comes to reporting on and discussing football? Why should they be happy with Chis Petersen who unlike Sark will not be available to hold their collective hand through the dark forest of football analysis and commentary?

Looking back, when since Dm.c has been in business did we have a head coach who delivered up to our expectations? Flaky Rick Neuheisel gave us two exciting years and a Rose Bowl victory but he was ostracized after four seasons by a disloyal Dm.c staff and most posters at that site in chorus with the entire school of Puget Sound piranha breaths. Lambright, Gilbertson, and Willingham were all for whatever reason nothing better than disappointing or just plain bad. Only Sarkisian was probably better than Neuheisel, but for my money, they both had deficiencies in their management style while coaching Husky Football. Sark could still become a good head coach someday, but who the fuck cares.

The Dm.c big three experts could learn about football by watching and listening to Petersen, but they likely won't. None of them are true frontrunners or even close to it in my opinion and never have been. One thing I believe I know about Petersen is that those not 100% focused on what it takes to win football games will probably not be invited to sit in his classroom.

Comments