Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Renovations Completed For Trough Collection At Husky Stadium

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Buddy we got a dozen breweries within half an hour of my house. Pop. ~400k

Hoyne makes a personal favorite stout called "Dark Matter" that the BDTW boys would be excited about

Listen, fwend. Tacoma has more than that with a population of 220k.

Canadawg said:

Buddy we got a dozen breweries within half an hour of my house. Pop. ~400k

Hoyne makes a personal favorite stout called "Dark Matter" that the BDTW boys would be excited about

22 breweries in a city of 101K. I win.

Oh and @Swaye

I will not be fact checking either of you

You can take my word for it. It’s a well known fact.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Listen. I don't care about Coors Light this or Vantucky Island that or whatever the fuck @haie is talking about. All I know is that I just packed nine pints of 10% stout on a two-night camping trip thinking that my beard would help. She didn't. The cooler was empty on the way home. And there were 17 day-drinking beers in the cooler at the start of the trip, too.

#modelcitizen

What's up with the Dwags? Did we get any 5-stars?
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I confess. We got one of those big float island things from Costco. Throw that out on the lake and I got bud light limes in hand all day
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Coors Light has probably kept me from getting a DUI on more than one occasion. But still, fuck ALL light beer.

Only pool party douche canoes like @Pitchfork51 like that shit.

It sobers you up from the water content faster than it gets you drunk from the 3% alcohol
    Agree. I've cured many a hang over with this hair of the Dwag.

Bud/Coors Light have their place in society. I still judge bros who drink it as their "go to" beer.
    As I am getting older and fatter. Got to drink the light stuff to keep the weight off
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

Canadawg said:

IPAs exist because it's the easiest way to make a crappy beer taste like something. Just add way too many hops

I remember my shitty Kokanee phase.
    In think the only time I ever drank Kokanee was after a Monday Night game where the Seahawks beat Brett Favre. Hasselbeck era. There was a freak snow storm that shut I-5 down and we got stuck. The hillbilly that I went with had a half rack of Kokanee so we just drank it on the 4 hr ride home. Tasted mighty fine then but that was probably circumstantial.
    I was there. We were “smart”and closed down the Downtown bars before heading up to Woodinville where we were staying. By then all you had to do was dodge the abandoned cars. No one was still driving. That Chrysler Pacifica was a snow machine surprisingly. 2006 I believe.