Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Wigwam Weekly - August 9, 2021

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
edited August 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

The POTW comes from our polygamous Utah friend @89ute. He has always been a steadfast supporter of the site. As we entered into fundraising season, he had this to say:

Dear Pacific Coast Conference Blue Bloods, aka Worshington fans and alumni who visit this site,

I know you think your shit don't stink. I would think the same if I were a Blue Blood. You have two fucking low rent, trailer trash poasters, a Sun Devil and a Ute who have ponied up for WAM level. So Blue Bloods, if you can't pony up at least 25 dollars to support this shit hole you need to throw away your Husky gear, burn your diploma and go fucking cheer for Fresno State.

Fucking donate you pieces of shit.

Your friend and 81%Doog 2021-2022
89ute

PayPal -- https://paypal.com/paypalme/hardcorehusky
Venmo -- @derek-johnson-67

Derek Johnson
PO Box 1211
Woodinville, WA 98072

It's not a Husky story, but who remembers Ezekiel Elliot jumping into the Salvation Army bucket behind the end zone? The NFL tried to fine him but then backed off because of public pressure. Elliot, for his part, donated a large fee to the charitable organization. It was a reminder of how good it feels to donate to a worthy cause or a degenerate football website.

Hooters girls!

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,149 Founders Club
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,041 Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,862
    Twin peaks girls > hooters girls
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,596 Founders Club

never been to one, but Gaggle Maps said there's one in Marana

I went to Hooters in 2018. They were hot, young, and legal
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,862

Lol in 14-16 I worked in the Biltmore area in Phoenix and of course they put a twin peaks right near all the office buildings (it's like class a office lawyers and insurance and that kinda crap)

So I go there because it's the nearest place to grab a beer after work. The chicks are just smoking at that particular location.

But it's super awkward because I was the only dude under 30 and it's just like middle aged businessmen cat calling at the bar. Fuckin weird lol
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,624 Swaye's Wigwam

Lol in 14-16 I worked in the Biltmore area in Phoenix and of course they put a twin peaks right near all the office buildings (it's like class a office lawyers and insurance and that kinda crap)

So I go there because it's the nearest place to grab a beer after work. The chicks are just smoking at that particular location.

But it's super awkward because I was the only dude under 30 and it's just like middle aged businessmen cat calling at the bar. Fuckin weird lol
    First experience with the worlds oldest profession?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,596 Founders Club

Their wives turned into bitches, put on 35 lbs., and won't give head. Don't be too hard on them.
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigwam_Stores_Inc.

Was trying to remember where I'd heard of Wigwam.