Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH Honeys of the Week: Republicans vs. Democrats

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

At least 95% of all the actresses you think are hot happen to be democrats. Also, why would the Republican who made the poster leave out Sarah Palin? She's an idiot, but she is a top notch milf.

+1

I'm kind of a Republican and definitely not a Democrat, but whoever made that has horrible, horrible taste. If the girls on the left are supposed to be the best the GOP has to offer this pic does the opposite of what it's intended. You don't see it and think "damn Democrats are ugly" you see it and think "damn, that's the best Republicans can do?"

It's not, of course, but that meme is just full of fail.
    Kind of a republican?
    Never got around to changing my registration, much more of a libertarian than a republican these days but still somewhere in between.

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tailgater said:

Bo Derek and Ann Coulter are too brain dead to get laid anyplace other than a 1% republican party. I do like the four brunettes, but I learned when quite young to stay away from blonde republicans because most are Mormons looking for strong swimmers.

Thanks for proving my point.