Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nothing to hide

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

2 years from now when this story too proves to be a figment of H's RAT fantasies, he'll say he never commented on Jim Jordan

Jim Jordan is either complicit or he heard Daddy say/admit to something. I'm not saying it will ever be proven, but at best, I think Jim may be faced with something you rubes like to call a "perjury trap" very soon. Perhaps he should just tell the truth or, if he's involved, invoke his right against self-incrimination.

That boy is nervous.
    You have quite a vivid imagination.

Be more specific about what YOU THINK Jordan is hiding, GOOFBALL.
    I don't want to speculate whether he's guilty of criminality or just a witness to it. Let's get him under oath.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

2 years from now when this story too proves to be a figment of H's RAT fantasies, he'll say he never commented on Jim Jordan

Jim Jordan is either complicit or he heard Daddy say/admit to something. I'm not saying it will ever be proven, but at best, I think Jim may be faced with something you rubes like to call a "perjury trap" very soon. Perhaps he should just tell the truth or, if he's involved, invoke his right against self-incrimination.

That boy is nervous.

I don't want to speculate whether he's guilty of criminality or just a witness to it. Let's get him under oath.
    Right after Hunter
  • Options

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Sounds like you’re speculating . . . What has he allegedly done?

A “fishing expedition”? How quaint.
  • Options

Checkmate

awesome
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC
    Oh, people care . . . Just not you.

Hunter has actually committed provable crimes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Joe and Hunter like to provide a video
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Madam, he has (very) nervously and evasively said he spoke to Daddy the day the Capitol was attacked. He may just be a witness.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Madam, he has (very) nervously and evasively said he spoke to Daddy the day the Capitol was attacked. He may just be a witness.

This is the outrage? Jim talked to your daddy? Sounds like a personal problem
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

This is pretty desperate as distractions from the topic go.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

Well that's ironic

Charge him

You go first with your 5 years of bullshit that you fell for

We'll wait for you
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Guess what? Trump already beat these fake charges. Why is this even a thing?

The second impeachment trial of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, began on February 9, 2021, and concluded with his acquittal on February 13. Trump had been impeached for the second time by the House of Representatives on January 13, 2021. The House adopted one article of impeachment against Trump: incitement of insurrection. He is the only U.S. President and only federal official to be impeached and acquitted twice.[1] The article of impeachment addressed Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results (including his false claims of election fraud and his efforts to pressure election officials in Georgia) and stated that Trump incited the storming of the Capitol in Washington, D.C., while Congress was convened to count the electoral votes and certify the victory of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.[2]
  • Options

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

Well that's ironic

Charge him

We'll wait for you
    Daddy sent a mob to attack the Capitol.

Hunter Biden can be charged with any crimes he's accused of.

Imagine walking and chewing gum, if you can.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

Well that's ironic

Charge him

We'll wait for you

The second impeachment trial of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, began on February 9, 2021, and concluded with his acquittal on February 13. Trump had been impeached for the second time by the House of Representatives on January 13, 2021. The House adopted one article of impeachment against Trump: incitement of insurrection. He is the only U.S. President and only federal official to be impeached and acquitted twice.[1] The article of impeachment addressed Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results (including his false claims of election fraud and his efforts to pressure election officials in Georgia) and stated that Trump incited the storming of the Capitol in Washington, D.C., while Congress was convened to count the electoral votes and certify the victory of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.[2]

H lies. It is what he does. It is who he is
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

Well that's ironic

Charge him

We'll wait for you

Are you desperate or ignorant, Race?

• Options
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Seriously? Are you interested in the truth?

How about releasing all of the video that Congress possesses, all of it?

How about releasing the names of the un-indicted co-conspirators related to the FBI and put them on the stand? How about reps of the FBI? Since they knew what was going down ahead of time, why didn’t they beef up security at the Capitol before the event instead of after it?

Gawd, you’re stupid.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Right after Hunter
    NOC

Charge him.

Well that's ironic

Charge him

We'll wait for you

Are you desperate or ignorant, Race?

Neither. Why are you still lying?

If its not proven in court it didn't happen

Bored rules since November 2020

Pelosi took her shot at Trump for insurrection and lost. To keep saying he did it is a flat out lie

At this point you're Mike Lindell
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

That boy is nervous.

Seriously? Are you interested in the truth?

How about releasing all of the video that Congress possesses, all of it?

How about releasing the names of the un-indicted co-conspirators related to the FBI and put them on the stand? How about reps of the FBI? Since they knew what was going down ahead of time, why didn’t they beef up security at the Capitol before the event instead of after it?

Gawd, you’re stupid.
    This is really pathetic and beneath you.

Beneath Race? Not so much.

What's Jim hiding?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam