Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac schools as fast food chains

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

She's not funny, and never has been.

disagree
    He's got a lot of @haie in his life
    She's okay on their podcast. Seattle centrist doogs who joke about being white and drinking lacroix just annoy the fuck out of me though. Same with the diary-esque posting pictures of meals they made (her and AirwolfFS do that) on Twitter. Why does our fanbase have to be like this?
    Do you actually know any white women?
    I have one running my life <---- @HHusky faggoty wink ;) </p>
    Mom's basement is a tough place to be.
    Got em!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

disagree
    She's okay on their podcast. Seattle centrist doogs who joke about being white and drinking lacroix just annoy the fuck out of me though. Same with the diary-esque posting pictures of meals they made (her and AirwolfFS do that) on Twitter. Why does our fanbase have to be like this?
    You gals have no idea
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    haie said:

I don't even know who the fuck she is but she is an idiot for saying UCLA is Starbucks... does she even know where Starbucks started? UW should be either Starbucks or Ivars.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

disagree
    No dad…what about you???

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

haie said:

I'm with you man. she wants really really hard to be good at stealing out of people's material, but her jokes aren't that good. She gets attention because she's attractive on the UW curve.
    It’s on the dorky sports guy curve. Most of her followers tweet at teen bois and read Howling Doog articles that predict Danny Heimuli to be a first round pick in 2023.
    Thanks!!!

(tho fuck Howling Doog)
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

disagree
    You gals have no idea
    Don't assume my gender
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club

haie said:

I'm with you man. she wants really really hard to be good at stealing out of people's material, but her jokes aren't that good. She gets attention because she's attractive on the UW curve.
    Yeah she's a six or so, even on that curve.

The video wasn't bad, but it wasn't good enough to get past the fifth or sixth team...

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    There are no funny women
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 796

There are no funny women

Sarah Silverman for example isn't funny either but at least she invites you to think pervy stuff about her.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Bunch of 9’s chiming in on this thread I’m sure.

I'm a solid 8.5 bitch
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    I think these are funny though not knee slapping funny. This one is definitely down the list compared to the others.

She also uses a filter but still completely bangable. Maybe not brag to your buddies bankable, but 99.9% of you would stick it in.
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    Swaye said:

Bunch of 9’s chiming in on this thread I’m sure.

I'm a solid 8.5 bitch
    Yeah, but that's like 5.9 Canadian or 0.0019 in Pesos
    Can a brother get a deutschemark conversion?
    The proper currency conversion is Kruggerand since length and width don’t matter as much as weight (in Troy ounces)