Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BACK: WASHINGTON WILL WIN

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
Staying behind when USC and Oregon jump to the SEC, while Arizona State and Colorado replace Oklahoma and Texas in the Big 12 means we run the table for 2 years until Boise State and Arizona catch up.

No more Rose Bowls for the Pac but still. Don't have to worry about NIL for the immediate future and plenty of classy local kids bleeding purple even if they don't have Sunday potential. Jen playing with house money.

Woof!

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Zzzz

11-1 and the @PostGameOrangeSlices Alamo Bowl Champs, Baby!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,587 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    Baseman said:

Zzzz

Yeah 10-3 and an Alamo Bowl win was my expectation, setting up a win or LEAVE 3rd year for Jimbo.

Im sorry, is the expectation at UW to win the conference every year? Hows that been going since 92?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Yeah 10-3 and an Alamo Bowl win was my expectation, setting up a win or LEAVE 3rd year for Jimbo.

Im sorry, is the expectation at UW to win the conference every year? Hows that been going since 92?
    Post Game Orange Slices, Baby!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Is this a woosh? Asking for a friend.

Expecting to win the conference every year is what real fanbases do. I can’t believe this has to be explained. Of course uw isn’t going to actually do that but if your program is not thought of as the contender ever year to do it then you have the wrong coach. The alamo bowl vs Iowa st or Kansas st would not get anyone excited or move the needle.

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Expecting to win the conference every year is what real fanbases do. I can’t believe this has to be explained. Of course uw isn’t going to actually do that but if your program is not thought of as the contender ever year to do it then you have the wrong coach. The alamo bowl vs Iowa st or Kansas st would not get anyone excited or move the needle.

Baseman said:

Zzzz

The expectation to win a title every year is wishful doog thinking. El oh el.

There are maybe 5 programs in America that expect to win a conference title every year. UW aint one.

Expect UW to lose to Cal. Hth.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,413 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd reign back a bit on this one Orange. At the beginning of every season there should definitely be the purpose of winning the conference for a school of UWs status. Yes they won't do it every year and it shouldn't be the manic depressive episode that this site plays out but it is fair to be disappointed every single year that they don't win.

USC is the only program in the conference that can claim to have higher expectations and they haven't been great in years
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Baseman said:

Zzzz

There are maybe 5 programs in America that expect to win a conference title every year. UW aint one.

Expectations and reality are different.

HTH.
    TommySQC said:

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Baseman said:

Zzzz

Expectations and reality are different.

HTH.
    It's why dooging exists

They look like a Ohio State out there, Groz
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW should have won the conference every year except 2011, and maybe 2014. No fuck it 2014 too.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter
    since 1992 PAC championships won or shared

USC 10
    Oregon 9
    Washington 5
    Stanford 5
    UCLA 3
    ASU 2
    WSU 2
    Cal 1
    Arizona 1
    Oregon St 1
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club
    since 1990 PAC championships won or shared

USC 10
    Oregon 9
    Washington 7
    Stanford 5
    UCLA 3
    ASU 2
    WSU 2
    Cal 1
    Arizona 1
    Oregon St 1
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter

since 1990 PAC championships won or shared

USC 10
    Oregon 9
    Washington 7
    Stanford 5
    UCLA 3
    ASU 2
    WSU 2
    Cal 1
    Arizona 1
    Oregon St 1

I was answering a specific question by Orange Slices, not trying to make UW look good