Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What’s the O/U on the following re:UW football

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited July 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Besides 5.

The day UW will announce fans will need wear masks

The day crowd capacity will be reduced

The first game canceled because of “positive tests and contact tracing”

How many games will be canceled because of “COVID protocol”

The day the season is abandoned.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2021

Can't believe you guys want players to die for your amusement

I’m still in my Roman Gladiator phase. In more ways than one ;) <——————-faggoty wink.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

They’re not you’re entertainment.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    edited July 2021
    Mask mandate: Day after Arizona audit report is released and Jaydolph Inslee requires. (I'll go 1 week before 1st game)
    Crowd Capacity: Sunday after Michigan loss to make it look like it's because of the Delta variant, but it's bc 20,000 disputed their CC payments.
    1st game: Oregon St. Because order were passed down from the Bill and Melinda Gates depopulation center on the hill to let us suffer a loss to Cal, thus every Dawg wanting to end it all and finally getting the Covid jab. Thus pushing the % over the necessary point where they can now blame people for being 'under-vaxxed'
    How many games?: 4, enough to make this season feel like a waste and say 'wait til next year'
    Season abandoned: Easy, Cal, as always.

Your turn:
    Day student-athletes are mandated to get the jab? (Sounds like CWU just put this in place)
    1st player to enter the transfer portal because of it?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2021
    King county is telling everyone to wear masks again. Still voluntary, but “strongly encouraged”. So I’m going with 9/4 as the day of masking at games.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    I hate to say it but there are other questions you should ask to be more granular.

1) When will tailgating be banned?

2) When will the zone be closed?

3) When will concession stands be closed?

4) When will every other stall in the bathrooms be closed to maintain 6' of social distancing.

All of these things that don't make a damn bit of difference will happen before the cancel games because we, in the PWN, like suffering and punishing ourselves for no good reason.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

King county is telling everyone to wear masks again. Still voluntary, but “strongly encouraged”. So I’m going with 9/4 as the day of masking at games.

They can strongly fuck off
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ll say right after Oregon game. We’ll be steamrolling everybody and that will be a good way to crush my dreams.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I hate to say it but there are other questions you should ask to be more granular.

1) When will tailgating be banned?

2) When will the zone be closed?

3) When will concession stands be closed?

4) When will every other stall in the bathrooms be closed to maintain 6' of social distancing.

All of these things that don't make a damn bit of difference will happen before the cancel games because we, in the PWN, like suffering and punishing ourselves for no good reason.

Any word if there will be fresh clean needles handouts in E-1? TIA
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club

Washington will be undefeated going into the game against two loss Oregon.

Up 35-7 at halftime they will be forced to forfeit after their social media manager reports that a Covid positive former WR on the team (2019-20) showed up at halftime to congratulate his former teammates and proceeded to cough profusely into every single person’s face. The anonymous WR was in town as his team’s season had been cancelled due to a team wide outbreak of armpit herpes affecting all 85 players and 107 spouses.

Oregon would accept the honorable forfeit, as long as a delegation was sent to Eugene. There was little consternation in the media, as most Washington centric outlets were closely following the rumors of a recruiting flip of Oregon WR Troy Franklin, who defecated on W logo after the game, but it was reported he used a Washington glove to wipe. A message board that appears to be somehow connected to beastiality did decry the decision, as did former NBA player, UW alum, and bitcoin entrepreneur Detlef Schrempf. But a Husky football legend and former NFL great supported this decision:

As they were only able to field 13 defensive backs Washington was also forced to forfeit their next two games - leading Oregon to claim the North title on a head to head tiebreaker. Matched up against 12-0 USC they would win 77-3. Largely thanks to the return of defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux, who had been absent for most of the season as the senior partner in his venture with Phil Knight and Warren Buffet on a Vietnamese language production of Jersey Boys and a line of corgi themed sweaters for very thin women. Thibodeaux sacked Heisman front runner Kedon Slovis 21 times, while forcing 8 interceptions.

At one point, as Thibodeaux repeatedly slammed Slovis into the goal post like a rag doll, the FCC blacked out the broadcast on Nickelodeon Jr, the official TV partner of the Pac-9 conference. Due to gratuitous violence they said was not protected by the first amendment. At the post game press conference when asked about this blatant violation of sportsmanship USC head coach Clay Helton said “I’m a potato” and then farted repeatedly while giggling.

Arizona State coach Chris Petersen, who took over after Herm Edwards left to become head of recruiting for national coach of the year Steve Sarkisian at Texas, said that was the greatest performance he had ever seen and he was glad to have joined the Big-12 in order to avoid that fate for star QB Colson Yankoff, the new presumed Heisman winner. When asked if Washington should have played USC he commented “As we say” and winked.

It is feared that recruiting will suffer for Jimmy Lake, just as the team was set to host several key targets from the Ohio State minor leagues (formerly known as the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association), as well as multiple fullbacks who time traveled from 1986, transfer target Gee Scott Jr who spent 2021 as a backup left guard on the Ohio State scout team, and Bulgarian emigre Stabko Stojkovich an unrated prospect that has never heard of football but is very intriguing since his father was the official fluffer for the Bulgarian Olympic weightlifting team.

Washington AD Jen Cohen was said to be traveling on something called a lifestyle couples tour of Jamaica - her in box was full and she was unavailable for comment. Cohen’s twitter account was silent except for a tweet congratulating the Oregon Ducks on their successful representation of the North and third straight conference championship.

TYFYS
  • LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323

I’m still in my Roman Gladiator phase. In more ways than one ;) <——————-faggoty wink. </p>
    Damone! It's you!

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    “They say this is a great gladiator movie? Look at Kirk Douglas’ hair! THEY DIDN’T HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME!” - Race, since he was there
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam