Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fauci looks Terrified. Lol

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Great summary of what Trumpers base all their opinions on. Who cares about a word of the substance, LOOK AT THE MANS EYES I SEE FEAR.

Use non Trumpers based our opinion that Fauci is politically compromised, lies, and is trying desert alt you to cover his ass by the word of the substance. Not eyes.

HTH
    You voted for Trump. You being embarrassed to be a Trumper does not mean you aren’t a Trumper. At least Race has the GUTS to own it.
    I wasn’t going to vote, but ended up voting for Jo Jorgensen. My issues with Trump are well documented here. You’re too stupid to understand that just because someone disagrees with you, that they have to be a Trumper or Busher or whatever. They left is full of shit and I hate everything they stand for. They occasionally have a classical liberal take on something. But It’s rare. Being a liberal used to be cool until the leftists took over. They are racist and hate the poor. It’s gross
    I figured you had more respect for yourself than to vote third party. I guess you showed me.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Great summary of what Trumpers base all their opinions on. Who cares about a word of the substance, LOOK AT THE MANS EYES I SEE FEAR.

Use non Trumpers based our opinion that Fauci is politically compromised, lies, and is trying desert alt you to cover his ass by the word of the substance. Not eyes.

HTH
    You voted for Trump. You being embarrassed to be a Trumper does not mean you aren’t a Trumper. At least Race has the GUTS to own it.
    I actually believe Damone because he's a true believer libertarian

GrundleStiltzkin confessed to voting for Trump publicly here as I recall

Despite his vote Mike is an honorary Trumper because the alternative is leftist scum and he's smarter than that

Some here I'm not so sure
    Yeah, not proud of that in retrospect. Trump couldn’t even deal with Fauci.
  • Options
    I’m old enough to remember when Covid wasn’t even real. Just hopscotching from one conspiracy theory to the next.
  • Options
    I’m under no obligation to counter retarded bullshit, I’ve got Biden to ban it for me.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m under no obligation to counter retarded bullshit, I’ve got Biden to ban it for me.

So once again, you have no argument. Just toss out a couple of logical fallacies and scurry off.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And out come the jack boots.

Didn't take long.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This was the best. He went double barrel when trapped.