Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If the experimental shot is killing people, do we have a right to know?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
full disclosure: I’m Pfisered. You, do you. Your body, your choice. either way, I’m good.

But, doesn’t he have a point here?

By Wayne Allyn Root

I have to start this column by stating I’m not anti-vaccine. To the contrary, I’ve never been anti-vaccine. In my thirty-five years on national TV and radio, I’ve never spoken out against any vaccine (until now). But I sure think everyone deciding on whether to get it, or not, deserves to hear facts about the dangers.

This “vaccine” is a disaster. As a matter of fact, it’s not a vaccine. It’s an untested, rushed-to-production, “experimental” shot approved “for emergency use only.” This is far different than polio, smallpox, or any other life-saving vaccines in our history.

Don’t let the liberal fake news media confuse you, or shame you. This experimental Covid shot has as much in common with a life-saving polio vaccine, as a dog has in common with an alligator.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/wayne-root-not-anti-vax-pro-vax-experimental-covid-shot-killing-people-dont-americans-right-know/

Comments