Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We are back

2»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236

Threads like this are comfort during the dawg days of summer where avoiding baseball is paramount.

Like watching old reruns of Barney Miller. You don’t really want to, but it’s better than QVC.

There are some pretty entertaining QVC mishap vids out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kFgeZtkAb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raIUDhj7lI0
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I never understand threads like this. I mean what is it even about? Why does anyone look at, care about, or feel like commenting on that picture.

Rhetorical questions. I dont really want to know.

There’s nothing else to talk about unfortunately
    Yes there is. We could argue for weeks about which players are going to be better...provided PGOS doesn't blow it up with irritated shit takes.
    Start the position group hawt talk threads.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I never understand threads like this. I mean what is it even about? Why does anyone look at, care about, or feel like commenting on that picture.

Hot stonks and lighting 2k on fire by making stupid calls.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,623 Swaye's Wigwam

Cringe

Next you’re going to say you didn’t like Ross and Dante being goofy with the shades during an interview… NFL = no fun league. Let the kids have fun as it’s the end of the football career for a lot of them.

Chris kinda sucked the fun out of it, guys played tight, almost emotionless. Possibly my only knock on him.
    Im not cringing the kids.

Im cringing BTP and the "we're back" comment because of this selfie

Hope this fucking helps
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Yes there is. We could argue for weeks about which players are going to be better...provided PGOS doesn't blow it up with irritated shit takes.
    Rent free

Bitch
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

I guess I’m out of touch. I like TOUGH Players who give no fucks about anything than winning and trying to kill opposing players. Linebackers who piss themselves on the first play as the other teams QB watches their pants get danker from the pee. I like coaches who drive to work, but rarely need to because they are sleeping in their offices and drinking black drip coffee out of styrofoam cups of mugs that haven’t been washed in 20 years.

I haven’t changed, the sport has change. And UW will never sniff another national title.

But it’s cool because the fans don’t care. 75% of them or fucking around on their phones the whole game and leaving early.

All this said, the Dawgfather posters were awesome. Maybe because it was backed up by big time wins.

The dawgfather posters were awesome (hopefully they still exist at an Ave spot not closed down due to Covid, it's depressing enough that the College Inn is done), and were the only thing around in ~2007-2010 to remind people that we were actually amazing at one point.

UW can win a national title if they want to. Crazy enough, articles were just written about that.

They want to be Northwestern and show everyone how they do things the right way and lose to the Oregon's and OSU's in conference title games and bowls. UW would pull Fitzgerald if Jenn hadn't already settled on Jimmy.

Water is wet, I know. I still cherish the history despite being a spermy in a lab while my two dads picked out a surrogate when UW was good. Not Oregon good. Like, Fuck You good.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Rent free

Bitch
    Speaking of bitch... you testy little bitch.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

Cringe

Next you’re going to say you didn’t like Ross and Dante being goofy with the shades during an interview… NFL = no fun league. Let the kids have fun as it’s the end of the football career for a lot of them.

Chris kinda sucked the fun out of it, guys played tight, almost emotionless. Possibly my only knock on him.
    Im not cringing the kids.

Im cringing BTP and the "we're back" comment because of this selfie

Hope this fucking helps
    It was a tongue in cheek joke. Lets grow up