Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fear mongering rats

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,307
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2021 in Tug Tavern
This article pretty much hits it on the head. Dividing the races and driving fear of one side is what rat leadership does.

Read some of the quotes below. Just so pathetically twinky and dishonest all for political gain. What man, in public, would call the Capitol his girlfriend and then cry? Support groups? Therapy?

FFS. Is there a man or a fucking adult in the room on the left? Seriously are you all blue ribbon participation losers?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/08/fear-incorporated-6-months-after-jan-6-riot-the-only-thing-democrats-are-serious-about-is-power/

Fear, Incorporated: 6 Months After Jan. 6 Riot, The Only Thing Democrats Are Serious About Is Power
The six-month anniversary of the Capitol riot not by Black Lives Matter exposes exactly how unserious the left is about the reality of that day -- and how serious they are about using it for their own political ends.

The fencing around the Capitol is still up. It’s been up for more than half a year.

“Jan. 6 was worse than 9/11,” a guest and host agreed on MSNBC, above a chyron accusing the GOP of trying “to rewrite history.” The segment “nails” it, HuffPo gushed.

In interviews with Vice, reporters cried. They said they can’t sleep anymore and are afraid to go to work. “I used to call the Capitol my girlfriend,” one adult man said, choking back tears.

Democrats tried to launch a truth commission with unfettered authority and access to their political opponents’ records and communications. The riot, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi intoned, “was one of the darkest days in our nation’s history. ”

Some of them told CBS they’ve formed a support group and are in therapy now. Another donated his blue suit to the Smithsonian Museum for posterity. Perhaps some more ought to seek therapy.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Yet still I hear the cheers of the BidenBros.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    The coverup is always worse than the crime.

Give these motherfuckers the Mussolini treatment.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I almost can’t wrap my head around the fact that this is real and these people are serious. Fucking losers. They’re losing their shit over an honest to God mostly peaceful protest. They have no chance against a real insurrection.

They are losing their shit because they’ve been told that they need to lose their shit. The Rats feel that hyping the fear and “danger” of 1/6 is their ticket to hold onto the House in 2022.

Meanwhile out where people actually live, crime is exploding, inflation is rampant, millions of illegals continue to stream across our southern border and there is a dementia patient in the White House who is telling them that their daughters need to have trannies in their locker rooms and that white people are to blame for everything that’s wrong with America.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    The guy with the horns and the guy with his feet on Pelosi’s desk almost caused us to lose our democracy. Like AOC I too wasn’t there, but I’m still in counseling over it.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    Founders Club

The coverup is always worse than the crime.

Give these motherfuckers the Mussolini treatment.

Or the Ghaddafi treatment. Maybe abundance.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    SFGbob said:

I almost can’t wrap my head around the fact that this is real and these people are serious. Fucking losers. They’re losing their shit over an honest to God mostly peaceful protest. They have no chance against a real insurrection.

They are losing their shit because they’ve been told that they need to lose their shit. The Rats feel that hyping the fear and “danger” of 1/6 is their ticket to hold onto the House in 2022.

Meanwhile out where people actually live, crime is exploding, inflation is rampant, millions of illegals continue to stream across our southern border and there is a dementia patient in the White House who is telling them that their daughters need to have trannies in their locker rooms and that white people are to blame for everything that’s wrong with America.
    Ok
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If we lose our republic to these people then shame on us. Losers lose.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Literally minutes from Q Shamman being sworn in as speaker of the house. It was that close to losing the republic.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Might be time for you to get a mental health check.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Dodo can’t . . . Dodo won’t . . Over the years, it’s become apparent he suffers as a result of fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) or a traumatic brain injury (TBI) . . .
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Noted midget HS hoops Star weighs in!!!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Owl was a midget HS basketball star? Did not know that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Owl was a midget HS basketball star? Did not know that.

in his own mind
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Kaepsknee said:

SFGbob said:

Noted midget HS hoops Star weighs in!!!
    All-Region in high school . . . Somewhere in southern Idaho. He used to brag about it.