Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NIL and JTT

2»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216

We have enough beacon plumbing level companies with UW alum at the head to do well with NIL

We?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    I will donate to JTT coming UW. Make a run now. This UW's only shot
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,455 Swaye's Wigwam
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited July 2021

We have enough beacon plumbing level companies with UW alum at the head to do well with NIL

We? Haha @BleachedAnusDawg f u and your 53 sec
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,004 Founders Club
    I can scrounge around my couch and in mom’s car to see if there’s any loose change. It’s been a couple weeks so there’s a pretty good chance I’ll scrape up $1-2.
  • Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Already given up my family's 29-year season tickets in response to Lake hiring JohnDon and retaining Bob, so I'll happily donate the $2k allocated for those to JTT.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Another dumb but honest question, are there agencies or brokers for the kids?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216

Another dumb but honest question, are there agencies or brokers for the kids?

Spencer Rattler signed with Leigh Steinberg yesterday. So, yes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club
    Pablo Escobar was a big football guy
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    mvnm dot com, Most Valuable New Member, is a thing. Founded in January 2021 by a fellow named Pablo Arellano Jr, it allows you to bribe recruits. The point is you contribute money to the recruit in your(?) schools name, Pablo holds on it, and when the player exhausts their eligibility they receive the money. If the player doesn’t go to the school you contributed to then the money is refunded.

2022 football recruits are on deck, but JTT, Arch Manning, and Bronny James are the three featured athletes. Those are big ticket lots, so we’ll look at Shemar Stewart.

It appears that despite the efforts of Tennessee fans they didn’t make JTT’s top four. Out of the remaining teams it’s $2400 for USC, $630 for Ohio State, $1425 for Washington, $12100 for Oregon. I just went with $69 for Oregon but it hasn’t registered yet.

Maybe Pablo just made up the numbers.

Maybe he’s legit and just using it as a way to get $200k to invest in some meme coins, hopefully make some money, and then refund you in 90 business days. I think this will end with me getting my money back from my financial institution and with Pablo facing wire fraud charges, but thought I’d bring this to y’all’s attention.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,293 Swaye's Wigwam
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

So, I'm thinking of starting a go-fund me to pay JTT to come to Washington. If we can hand JTT $50,000 after my 15% fee for organizing we can make it contingent on him appearing for an autograph signing. Each person who donates will get one autograph on a JTT UW picture and can pay extra for him to sign a football or your girlfriend's tits.

It's an endorsement opportunity so I say it complies with the new NIL regs.

This isn't a joke....

Actually this is where the real money will be made for the recruits.

Every 30k invested in the S and P 500 until the player turns 65 would be worth about 1 million dollars. Do that over the course of all 4 years he's here and your at almost 4 million.

Phil Knight could sell half of his 1% stake in Nike and fund 30 scholarships (mens fb and both mens/women's bb) and stake each kid with a million. Using same principal as above it's approaching 30 million when they retire. Think that might get the attention of the very very best recruits anywhere in America..... (btw if Nike stock does nothing but go up 1$ he's made his 30 million back, so no need to cry for him). They could even structure the payment so some of it could be categorized as a Roth Ira so when it's pulled out at that age the gains are tax free (I know take it to finance board)

Extreme example, but NIL for jersey sales and autograph signings are chump change compared to where the real money is going to be. Pooled money for investments.

Recruiting has now become about Largest Endowment Fund Wins. #assetsundermanagement

• dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    edited July 2021
    godawgst said:

Baseman said:

So, I'm thinking of starting a go-fund me to pay JTT to come to Washington. If we can hand JTT $50,000 after my 15% fee for organizing we can make it contingent on him appearing for an autograph signing. Each person who donates will get one autograph on a JTT UW picture and can pay extra for him to sign a football or your girlfriend's tits.

It's an endorsement opportunity so I say it complies with the new NIL regs.

This isn't a joke....

Actually this is where the real money will be made for the recruits.

Every 30k invested in the S and P 500 until the player turns 65 would be worth about 1 million dollars. Do that over the course of all 4 years he's here and your at almost 4 million.

Phil Knight could sell half of his 1% stake in Nike and fund 30 scholarships (mens fb and both mens/women's bb) and stake each kid with a million. Using same principal as above it's approaching 30 million when they retire. Think that might get the attention of the very very best recruits anywhere in America..... (btw if Nike stock does nothing but go up 1$ he's made his 30 million back, so no need to cry for him). They could even structure the payment so some of it could be categorized as a Roth Ira so when it's pulled out at that age the gains are tax free (I know take it to finance board)

Extreme example, but NIL for jersey sales and autograph signings are chump change compared to where the real money is going to be. Pooled money for investments.

Recruiting has now become about Largest Endowment Fund Wins. #assetsundermanagement

Exactly. A player could sell his sock for $10k. But who is buying. I doubt its all the doctors that graduate from a certain university, seeing how that school had to use debt financing to repair their crumbling stadium.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,350 Swaye's Wigwam
    I appreciate the subtle mistake acting like you’ve heard of OF but haven’t been there yourself
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    I'm working the phones. Expect a wave of red money to land shortly.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Swaye's Wigwam

Pablo Escobar was a big football guy

*Futbol