Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I’ve noticed

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2021 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    Retarded isn't it?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    Sledog said:

Retarded isn't it?

Sounds like it bothers you.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

That is just sad.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Stupid shit bothers me. That's why I hit fuck off for your posts.

Classic general brand awareness advertising. When they don’t really need your full attention they throw this shit in as a distraction.

When they are trying to launch a new product and information, this weird stuff isn’t present.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is just sad.

Kobe believes that all of the corporate pandering to the “oppressed” BIPOC and LBGTQ communities is real corporate conscience.

When in reality it’s more about please don’t break my windows and don’t cancel us on Twitter.

Such a Simp that Kobe.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Kobe believes that all of the corporate pandering to the “oppressed” BIPOC and LBGTQ communities is real corporate conscience.

When in reality it’s more about please don’t break my windows and don’t cancel us on Twitter.

Such a Simp that Kobe.
    From the people that spent a decade arguing that corporations should be able to do whatever they want and it’ll always be good because the market says so.

Me enjoying you getting shit on by your own dumb ass argument, is not an indication that I’m falling for anything.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Such a Simp that Kobe.
    From the people that spent a decade arguing that corporations should be able to do whatever they want and it’ll always be good because the market says so.

Me enjoying you getting shit on by your own dumb ass argument, is not an indication that I’m falling for anything.
    They can waste their advertising dollars however they want.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Classic general brand awareness advertising. When they don’t really need your full attention they throw this shit in as a distraction.

When they are trying to launch a new product and information, this weird stuff isn’t present.
    But why is it weird?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Such a Simp that Kobe.

Is there a day that goes by when the Strawman's asshole gets a rest Kobe?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Such a Simp that Kobe.
    It's the Advertising equivalent of a BLM sign in a white guy's front lawn.

George Floyd gave his life so that advertisers could show black and white couples on TV.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Such a Simp that Kobe.

They CAN do what they want. And can I laugh at them.

Just like I do at you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

But why is it weird?
    Because it’s obvious that someone at the ad agency put a great deal of time and energy into something that doesn’t move the needle on sales.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

Kaepsknee said:

That is just sad.

Such a Simp that Kobe.

Thats a shitty stupid post even for you. Would you like to build a strawman?

Who is saying they shouldn’t be able to do what the want. It’s just an observation that corporations are pandering. That’s fine. Why does pointing it out get under your skin?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

But why is it weird?

Pandering is weird. But I get it, they want no trouble with the woke mob. It’s a pussy move. That’s why you don’t think it’s weird.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

But why is it weird?
    Because it’s obvious that someone at the ad agency put a great deal of time and energy into something that doesn’t move the needle on sales.
    It moved the needle in the sense it doesn’t move it in the wrong direction. Corporation are fearful of the woke twitter mob.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

But why is it weird?
    It moved the needle in the sense it doesn’t move it in the wrong direction. Corporation are fearful of the woke twitter mob.
    Marketing people in big corps love to sell the avoid the sales dip marketing spend agendas. I love getting these pitches at me, first question I always ask is what previous campaign that you ran retuned less than what was pitched and when and how was that miss communicated to management? Forces the formal post-hoc analysis on previous spends as part of new spend proposal.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    But then again, Disney destroyed their Star Wars franchise and Marvel is in the tank. Virtue signaling means a lot in Hollywood.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/25/bachelor-viewership-tanked-by-more-than-1-million-because-race-politics-is-poison/

‘Bachelor’ Viewership Tanked By More Than 1 Million Because Race Politics Is Poison
    JUNE 25, 2021 By Kylee Zempel
    “The Bachelor” is dramatic and scripted and horrible, and that’s why fans love it. What they don’t love is woke leftist politics poisoning all their entertainment escapes. That’s exactly what happened when longtime host Chris Harrison got canceled, and it’s why ratings for the current season of “The Bachelorette” have plummeted embarrassingly.

The first episode of this installment premiered with record-low viewership for Bachelor Nation, according to Deadline. “Although the Season 17 premiere bowed to 3.59M viewers and a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic, per early Nielsen Live+Same Day numbers, it marked the lowest premiere in the series’ history,” the outlet reported.

“Lowest premiere” might not sound like a huge deal, but we’re talking about a more than 1 million-viewer dive. The premiere of the previous season of “The Bachelorette,” with Clare Crawley before she was replaced by Tayshia Adams, attracted 4.76 million viewers — a nearly 1.2 million difference.

Subsequent episodes have been even worse. The second episode dropped another several hundred thousand viewers to 3.2 million, which as the Daily Wire noted, brought it in “second to a rerun of the CBS sitcom ‘Neighborhood.’”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Or it could just be about young kids. These people have lost there fucking minds.

https://www.intomore.com/film/luca-gay-cant-change-mind/
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've noticed a couple of things about the post 2020 pandemic FLoyd the Savior TV season

Black women showed up in leadership roles in all sorts of prime time shows where they weren't before

The million dollar real estate agents in NY all of a sudden had a black woman assistant who was key to their business. Not a prop

The bad guys continued to be the handsome rich well dressed white guy who as a cheating businessman and murderer

The FBI shows had a new white supremacist group every week and a new Black female agent

It reminded me of the 70's which was the last time the racists in hollywood decided they needed to teach us racists a lesson or two

It's malarkey but its TV so beyond pointing out how stupid it is it is what it is