Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sitting in the waiting room - three thoughts

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Women's soccer>Men's soccer. Men flop and act like little girls.

Girls play like men and beat the shit out of each other. No one gives a shot about soccer unless you have daughters that play (no pics).

Hope Solo obligatory

My kids played and I didn’t give a shit about soccer. Some of the most miserable days of my life. At least I was about to skip a lot of the games and go to husky games. Back when college football was still fun. Now I’m not so sure what’s better, husky football or little kids running around in the rain.
    Sounds like your kids sucked. When mine started playing during the Ty era, it made it that much easier to kiss my seats goodbye.

State Cup Championships. Western Region champs. The girls' soccer clubs cared more and did more about winning than UW football who can't win a NY6. Lots of girls have full rides to D1 schools and don't sit out championship or consolation games like Taylor Rapp.
    Soccer sucks. Simple fact. No one is any good. Your kids didn’t play D1.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Girls play like men and beat the shit out of each other. No one gives a shot about soccer unless you have daughters that play (no pics).

Hope Solo obligatory

My kids played and I didn’t give a shit about soccer. Some of the most miserable days of my life. At least I was about to skip a lot of the games and go to husky games. Back when college football was still fun. Now I’m not so sure what’s better, husky football or little kids running around in the rain.
    Sounds like your kids sucked. When mine started playing during the Ty era, it made it that much easier to kiss my seats goodbye.

State Cup Championships. Western Region champs. The girls' soccer clubs cared more and did more about winning than UW football who can't win a NY6. Lots of girls have full rides to D1 schools and don't sit out championship or consolation games like Taylor Rapp.
    end of discussion?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hope Solo obligatory

end of discussion?
    Like I said, it’s good for little kids and girls. Baseman agrees. Case closed
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hope Solo obligatory

Wrong
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hope Solo obligatory

Wrong
    Yeah…bullshit. But like I said… It’s a good sport for girls. And also boys who suck and sports. Much like Lacrosse
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hope Solo obligatory

Wrong
    Yeah…bullshit. But like I said… It’s a good sport for girls. And also boys who suck and sports. Much like Lacrosse
    Everybody's wrong once, No shame in that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Hope Solo obligatory

Wrong
    Everybody's wrong once, No shame in that.
    I’m just fucking with you. You know better.

But really, it is a good sport for girls.