Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Manchin to Schumer, Pelosi, AOC: “Fuck Off”.

13»

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,515
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Told you all Joe Manchin was the most powerful man in the world!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Tequilla said:

@HHusky

Let’s be very clear here ...

You think you’re being cute and since you don’t feel repercussions on a message board you just continue

That said, you’d never do that shit to someone’s face as repeatedly as you are because you know at some point you’d own your words

On the basketball court someone acting like you would would always get touched up a bit

Like how? Goosed? Fondled?
    Think of Kermit Washington’s punch to Rudy Tomjanovich’ jaw (1977) . . . That might shut HH’s big yap.
    https://youtu.be/VvwRFNkqn-U
    I used to drink with Kermit and Duckworth at their restaurant. True story.
    Restaurant went broke, Duckworth is dead and Kermit is in jail. Midas touch? ;-) Actually, Kermit was on the Portland sports talk station for a number of years and always conducted himself like a gentlemen and was always advising young athletes to take care of their money. Sounds like he could have used his own advise.

Crime conviction
    On May 25, 2016, Washington was indicted for embezzling roughly $500,000 meant for children in Africa.[117] On December 4, 2017, he pled guilty to three counts: one of aggravated identity theft, and two of making a false statement in a tax return. Washington used the charity to launder money he received as kickbacks. Washington, as a regional representative for the National Basketball Players Association, referred NBA players to San Diego attorney Ronald Mix, who then made donations to the charity, but were actually illegal referral payments. Washington then withdrew this money for personal spending. Washington failed to report this money as income on his tax return.[118] In July 2018, he was sentenced to six years in federal prison for charity fraud.[119] His scheduled release date is August 18, 2023, although he should be eligible for a half-way house and possibly home confinement prior to that date.[120]
    I’m aware. I don’t drink with them anymore. Duckworth was big into the pdx hooker scene as well.

The sports bar was Le Slam. In connected to a 24 hour fitness. Kermits wife was a trainer for 24 hour.
    In Orchards, right? at the corner of SR500 and 4th Plain?

Pretty sure I met him there too, but fuck that was a long tim ago.

@MikeDamone
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Another really embarrassing thread for HH.

Quite common really.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Worst mandate of my lifetime.