Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ed Cuntingham just ripped husky coaches

on college football live. Said if he had social media like we have today he would have complained and spread all over the joint. He's a big pussy who has been chipping away at Washington since he graduated and failed as an NFL player.

he whines about how lonely he was and hated Washington at first. Fuck him, he should have packed his twat up and headed back to Virginia. I hate that fuckass, have since he first opened his vagina as a sportscaster. Fucking bitch, I don't even consider him an alum. His teammates prolly hate him too, which explains his distaste. for UW!

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club
    Go sleep it off
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    Heres some advice for UW coaches:

more winning, less social media
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    huh? Ed is great...no he doesn't have purple colored glasses but he definitely calls a spade a spade. Love that.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

huh? Ed is great...no he doesn't have purple colored glasses but he definitely calls a spade a spade. Love that.

He's a racist?

Yeah....I fucked that up. I misuse that term all the time.....I get it from my old man. You get the point though. I like Ed.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

on college football live. Said if he had social media like we have today he would have complained and spread all over the joint. He's a big pussy who has been chipping away at Washington since he graduated and failed as an NFL player.

he whines about how lonely he was and hated Washington at first. Fuck him, he should have packed his twat up and headed back to Virginia. I hate that fuckass, have since he first opened his vagina as a sportscaster. Fucking bitch, I don't even consider him an alum. His teammates prolly hate him too, which explains his distaste. for UW!

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Go sleep it off
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy was wrong about something???

Shocking!