Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New footage shows UFOs swarming US Navy ship

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks staged.

Anyhow. We’ve been dealing with Swarms of UFO’s since Command & Conquered days. It’s the reason you built a Naval base as quickly as you could.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I'm sure there are ufo's out there... but I've the past it could just be the new version of a stealth.... but to say there is zero life anywhere, it is possible but from a great movie, what a waste of space!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's not alien technology
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

It's not alien technology

It is. But I don’t think any alien life form has been here. But we have no idea how physics, Time and space can evolve or be blended. The Pentagon has already admitted the legitimacy of the crafts.

But it wouldn’t make sense that a craft with these incomprehensible capabilities would actually have life forms in them.

These things have been seen and reported since recorded history. There’s zero chance that this tech is something new from Earth.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I like how these sightings are only at night by the military over the ocean. An entire globe full of people with 4k cameras in their hands and zero legit sightings.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,614
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How come no other countries are reporting sightings. More deflection away from things that matter.
    It’s bullshit but it is a form of entertainment. I used to be into it but now I don’t give a fuck....whatever.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If they are indeed aliens, I for one am relived they find us amusing rather than the Tom Cruise kind of alien
  • Options

I like how these sightings are only at night by the military over the ocean. An entire globe full of people with 4k cameras in their hands and zero legit sightings.

Plenty of daylight footage of the same craft available if you look. And other types too.

Presidents make jokes of not being able to access UFO info. But they are able to.

Clinton admin was close to blowing the top off of the lid, but thought the better of it.

The Universe is much older than Earth and it’s civilization. We discover new exo planets frequently with our tech. Even a couple that might be like ours within the last 10 years. Less than a breath of time.

There are other life forms out there. Statistically there has to be.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mental conditioning, predictive programing for the "Alien Invasion" Psyop. Those who took the 'jab' may not live to see this.

It won't be aliens though. Will probably be a mixture of holograms, AI cyborgs and chimeras.

"Aliens" like the Greys are humans that have been experimented on - like how they are experimenting
    on you right now with the 'vax.'

The US military has been growing chimeras for decades. US Congress recently admitted that it's not illegal.

The News is fake. The movies are REEL

https://youtu.be/Zcf_Dayzv7g
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    And they say you’re all bat shit crazy.