Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama takes Palestinian Side in Peace Talks...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Comments

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First of all, I would advocate wiping out all remaining Palestinians, who because they're without a country have been extinct for most of my lifetime. But of course, we must pretend to be civilized and that's not going to happen.

Both the USA and Israel have nuclear weapons, you know those devises which thoroughly wiped out two major Japanese cities to end WWII. Do you seriously think or believe that Palestinians allied together with all Muslims in the universe can possibly threaten to destroy us with fatahs and jihad?

What needs to be exterminated somehow is the ignorance and stupidity of war-mongering neocons such as John McCain and Dick Cheney who only wish to find reasons for putting more tax-based revenue into the pockets of weapons manufacturing capitalist pigs.

Down with wasteful foreign wars that everybody including Arabs, Persians, and Jews worth having a care for are sick and tired of. It's time for us to advocate the causes of both Palestinians and Israelis since nobody else in the World with any power including Muslims really gives a shit about.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

Who's up for some Rachel Corrie pancakes?

Those evil Israeli's building houses. Everybody knows that the good guys build suicide bomb vests.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited February 2014
    The Palestinians can move to Jordan or Syria for all I care and they should shut the fuck up. Everyone hates a bunch of whining murderers who blow up city buses with innocent civilians. No one forgot what Hamas and Yasser Arafuck did. Most of the cunty palestinians who are alive today were not there in 1948 when Israel was created. They have no territorial claim to the land and I would support driving them completely out of it since they are unable to live in peace with their neighbors. Then again, that seems to be all arabs.