Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW IMHE Laying greasing the skids for more lockdowns in the Fall...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
At least in the stupid state of Washington.

Expect 'close to normal' summer but increase in COVID cases this fall, health experts say.
https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/expect-close-to-normal-summer-but-increase-in-covid-cases-this-fall-health-experts-say

So we're going to have to worry about people getting covid who chose not to get the vaccine? Jay Inslee is probably saying, hold my beer. Watch him lock the state down...Prediction - WA, OR, CA will probably be the only states who react this way.

Fuck you. Fuck the University of Washington. Fuck Jay Inslee. Fuck the UW IMHE. Fuck the West Coast. Fuck Bill Gates. Fuck Progressives. Fuck everyone.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Expect 'close to normal' summer but increase in COVID cases this fall, health experts say.
    https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/expect-close-to-normal-summer-but-increase-in-covid-cases-this-fall-health-experts-say

So we're going to have to worry about people getting covid who chose not to get the vaccine? Jay Inslee is probably saying, hold my beer. Watch him lock the state down...Prediction - WA, OR, CA will probably be the only states who react this way.

Fuck you. Fuck the University of Washington. Fuck Jay Inslee. Fuck the UW IMHE. Fuck the West Coast. Fuck Bill Gates. Fuck Progressives. Fuck everyone.

Agree
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

Chinned for 8 fucks but you did forget the 'fuck me' referring to the holy trinity FY,FM, FE

Good point.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    Dumbfucks in Seattle gonna dumbfuck. Jay Chinslee is gonna ride that horse until it drops. From the rest of the state, like we say- fuck off, Jay.

Aren't those the same UW 'experts' that predicted 2 million deaths in the US a year ago?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's a Global Demonic Cult, and it runs everything, it's infested every level and every institution of most societies. You didn't really expect this to just magically go away did you? Last time I checked, it hasn't been defeated. Putin, Xi, Kim and Company haven't landed their heaviest punches yet. There are reams of documents available, such as Operation Lockstep, and many events - Dark Winter, Crimson Contagion, Event 201, etc. where they explicitly tell you what's coming.

And it's not a return to normal. There will never be a return to normal, until bodies are swinging from gallows in every nation around the globe.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

If they actually open this bitch up June 30th, they can fuck right off with closing it back down ever again.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    As I’ve been saying, do not count on fans in stands this falls. Furthermore, the DWAGS might go to Michigan, but quarantined 14 days/2 games upon return.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

As I’ve been saying, do not count on fans in stands this falls. Furthermore, the DWAGS might go to Michigan, but quarantined 14 days/2 games upon return.

They let fans in for the spring game without making any money off of it. They said they would enforce no tailgating and masks on at all times, but they didn't in actuality.

If they decide to force proof of vaxx, then I think they at least let 70% in, or whatever they said they needed to turn a profit this year.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

They let fans in for the spring game without making any money off of it.

If they decide to force proof of vaxx, then I think they at least let 70% in, or whatever they said they needed to turn a profit this year.
    Ewe forget Jay’s 3 inches of thunder.
  • Options
    pawz said:

If they actually open this bitch up June 30th, they can fuck right off with closing it back down ever again.
    Why wait another five weeks? Chinslee can fuck right off now.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    Founders Club
    edited May 2021
    pawz said:

I hear you and the sane among us support this hope but do you honestly believe we ever return back to normal? What is normal anymore when damn near 50% of the population loves authoritarian government control? I tried to attend mass for the second week in a row and was attacked by two mask nazis in the pews of a Catholic church. Am I the only person alive willing to stand up and "fight" back? I let her have it as the old priest, who watched me vociferously protest, while every lemming around me clutched their collective masks in horror that a magatard, conservative was in their midst.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

I hear you and the sane among us support this hope but do you honestly believe we ever return back to normal? What is normal anymore when damn near 50% of the population loves authoritarian government control? I tried to attend mass for the second week in a row and was attacked by two mask nazis in the pews of a Catholic church. Am I the only person alive willing to stand up and "fight" back? I let her have it as the old priest, who watched me vociferously protest, while every lemming around me clutched their collective masks in horror that a magatard, conservative was in their midst.
    You are not alone. Now that mask/no mask or vax/no vax is in play, unless the state is going to try to implement a yellow star approach, there's no way the mask nazis can determine whether you're 'following the science'. Just fuck with them. Mocking the leftists with their own bullshit is the best way to counteract their cult.

A firm 'mind your own business' is totally acceptable. And it's just going to take enough of those one-off interactions for the statists to back the fuck off. Just have a strong 'back the fuck off' narrative in play and don't back down.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fuck this thing gets me every time
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    They will blame cruises lol
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Hope so...folks there need to see/feel the results of their stupid decisions like putting a mentally limited cult member like Inslee in charge...
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,078
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What is going to save Washington, at least until November, is Gavins recall. Jay has been a few days behind Gavin on essentially everything Covid related.