Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Free Pub for Jaxson

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I remember when they slow played him and offered him what seems like 2 days before signing day.

I believe he had grade issues
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

I remember when they slow played him and offered him what seems like 2 days before signing day.

Unlikely.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,823 Founders Club
    pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Unlikely.
    This is true. He was committed to UCLA first wasn't he? They have the same or greater academic standards as UW. His grades were fine.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Unlikely.
    This is true. He was committed to UCLA first wasn't he? They have the same or greater academic standards as UW. His grades were fine.
    I have aways heard that they have higher than NCAA minimum standards for athletes, the only Pac 12 school other than Stanford who does.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2021

Wait till these losers actually watch the gaymes and Thibodouche falls and falls and falls

Were in the phase of last year where Sewell was Orlando Pace only better and you might want to take him over Trevor Lawrence then a year later after the dudes and bots who just go off of Twitter hype watched film and he got passed at #5 y a team that desperately needed a LT then got drafted at 7 as a RT. And I think Sewell was a much better prospect than Tibs. I’ve never seen a guy who has like 12 sacks 20 games Who is like 6’2.5 225 get more Hype and like half of those are against Clay Helton’s tarded air raid where the OL doesn’t run and air raid scheme and the QB doesn’t release quick
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Unlikely.
    Correct.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,362 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Unlikely.
    Correct.
    He went to Jesuit

Jesuit isn’t going to let a D-1 athlete not get in
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,619 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

HuskyJW said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

Unlikely.
    Correct.
    He went to Jesuit

Jesuit isn’t going to let a D-1 athlete not get in
    He's earned academic awards while at the UW.

This conversation is FS.

Just this one?