Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We need a general tweet of the day thread

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:
    All of this is trump's fault imo

Like not joking at all
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://apnews.com/article/portland-ada-lawsuit-homeless-tents-sidewalks-aee2d079440d5f9427a18d9e4771d92a

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Portland will remove tents blocking sidewalks under a tentative settlement announced Thursday in a lawsuit brought by people with disabilities who said sprawling homeless encampments prevent them from navigating Oregon’s most populous city.

The federal class action lawsuit, filed in September, alleged that the city violated the American with Disabilities Act by allowing tents to obstruct sidewalks. The plaintiffs included a caretaker and nine people with disabilities who use wheelchairs, scooters, canes and walkers to get around. The settlement still requires approval from the City Council and the U.S. District Court in Portland.

Bout damn time

Intersectional warfare?

Allies vs. Allies.

At least the Allies won.
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

For the electric car virtue signalers of the world.
    Mining reclamation in China:

Mining reclamation in the US:

Chambers bay too, sort of.

Used to ride my bike under the leeching tunnel beneath that smokestack.

Pretty sure that's where my third ball came from.
  • Options

How the fuck did trannies take over the whole gay thing?

Like are they even necessarily gay? I don't even think it has anything to do with being gay

If they turn into a pretend chick but like dudes....don't they just identify as straight? Or if they like chicks still they are a pretend lesbian. But in that case it seems a bit roundabout. Like you're just a straight cross dressing dude

So many questions lol

For those who care. Not me.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all
    Humor me. Explain the logic. Like I’m 8 yo.

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If I called this soft minded and unhelpful would than be a sign that I'm voting for the wrong party?

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/lululemon-fires-two-yoga-pants-wearing-employees-calling-police-masked-robbers

Lululemon Fires Two Store Employees For Calling Police On Masked Robbers

BY TYLER DURDEN
    SUNDAY, MAY 28, 2023 - 04:30 PM
    America's descent toward lawlessness is most visible at retail stores in progressive metro areas. The latest incident occurred at a Lululemon store in Atlanta. Three masked men pillaged the store while two employees wearing overpriced yoga pants were fired by corporate for calling the police to report the robbery.

Local media outlet WXIA said Jennifer Ferguson, the former assistant manager of the Peachtree Corners Lululemon, and Rachel Rogers, a former employee at the store, encountered the men in "masks and hoodies" who "swiped" as much merchandise as they could before sprinting out the door.

"No, no, no, you can march back out," Ferguson said in a video that caught the entire robbery. One of the robbers told her, "Chill, b-tch, shut your ass up."

New York Post said the thieves had robbed the store several times because Lululemon has a "zero-tolerance policy" on chasing or physically engaging with a robber. Although both employees did not physically try to stop the masked men, they called the police to report the theft.

"We are not supposed to get in the way. You kind of clear path for whatever they're going to do.

"And then, after it's over, you scan a QR code. And that's that. We've been told not to put it in any notes, because that might scare other people. We're not supposed to call the police, not really supposed to talk about it," Ferguson told WXIA.

In a Facebook post, the assistant manager's husband, Jason Ferguson, said, "My wife was terminated from her job at Lululemon for 'breaking employee handbook policy' of not interfering with a burglary." He continued:

Lululemon representatives held a zoom call a few days after the incident to learn what Jenn knew about the policy. Then, a few days later, they scheduled a follow-up zoom call where they terminated her citing the company's "zero-tolerance policy" in these situations. No warning. No coaching. No additional training. Just. Fired. Georgia being an at-will employment state, employers can do that whenever they wish. That is their right. But it doesn't make it right. Especially in this situation.

Jason Ferguson said the regional manager told his wife and the other former employee that calling the police would "look bad for Lululemon."

Lululemon appears to have an open-invite policy for thieves, which puts its employees in harm's way. Not intervening physically is probably smart because who wants to die over expensive yoga pants made in Southeast Asia? However, terminating employees for simply calling the police is upside-down clown world stuff. We hope Lululemon fixes these broken policies and puts more effort towards protecting employees and improving work conditions.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

He decided to piss off so many people that no one cared about election fraud as long as it was directed at him. Now it's normalized
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

He decided to piss off so many people that no one cared about election fraud as long as it was directed at him. Now it's normalized
    That’s where I thought you might go. Still not a valid excuse.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

[Citation Needed]
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

[Citation Needed]

• Options
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

Not true. Dems have always supported election fraud. Party before country. Power is all that matters. Tug conservatives support honest elections. Not one Tug leftard supports/supported honest elections. They supported the illegal election fraud because they let Trump win a pretty fair election in 2016. That, and that alone pissed THEM off and they made the illegal election changes and refused to clean up voter rolls or verify ID or signatures.
  • Options

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

Not true. Dems have always supported election fraud. Party before country. Power is all that matters. Tug conservatives support honest elections. Not one Tug leftard supports/supported honest elections. They supported the illegal election fraud because they let Trump win a pretty fair election in 2016. That, and that alone pissed THEM off and they made the illegal election changes and refused to clean up voter rolls or verify ID or signatures.
    Nah but the housewives and people who are pretty apathetic in general decided fuck it if a little blatant cheating happens and the one on the receiving end is trump...eh oh well.

And now they can do it all they want without any push back because they weaponized "election deniers"
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

Nah but the housewives and people who are pretty apathetic in general decided fuck it if a little blatant cheating happens and the one on the receiving end is trump...eh oh well.

And now they can do it all they want without any push back because they weaponized "election deniers"
    Court decisions would disagree with you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

That’s where I thought you might go. Still not a valid excuse.

MelloDawg said:

pawz said:

Sledog said:

Like not joking at all

Court decisions would disagree with you.
    Court decisions aren't political at all. Just ask Dred Scott and Homer Plessy. Good thing that you fully support the Dobbs decision because it's a court case. You suck at this.