Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac12 approves elimination of intraconference transfer rule

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2021 in Duck Refuge
“Elimination of Pac-12 Intraconference Transfer Rule“

“The unanimous decision removes the requirement that all undergraduate transfers within the Conference serve one academic year in residence at their new institution before being permitted to compete. Moving forward, the eligibility of intraconference transfers will be governed by NCAA legislation. The decision is effective immediately for all transfers entering their second Conference institution in the fall of 2021 and only applies the first time an undergraduate student-athlete decides to transfer.”

https://pac-12.com/article/2021/05/17/pac-12-ceo-group-approves-elimination-intraconference-transfer-rule-increased

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's funny because the beavlets, cuoglets, and mossters of the world are going to benefit from this 10x more than Orygun.

But you're too stupid to realize that.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2021
    You’re too stupid to realize I didn’t post this because I thought it would benefit Oregon. What the hell is your problem. You can’t take a post for just what it is, information. You have to assign some kind of ulterior motive to it that only you can find. Then you have to attack the poster. Get a life moron. My post was just because I just read it and wanted to pass on the information to those that hadn’t heard, nothing more nothing less.

In case you missed it Oregon has been #1 in Pac12 recruiting for at least the last 3 years. One class was ranked 6th in the nation. Why would Oregon need to benefit from this rule Einstein. Ha ha ha ha ha ha