Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ruth....

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,612 Founders Club

TommySQC said:

"While this might not be the news some Husky fans were expecting (just because of what commitments are looming on the horizon), Stratton is going to be an excellent addition to the quarterbacks room."

That is per Ruth.

Stay tuned....
    Not excited. Ruth loves 3 star players as much as ballz. I wonder if that’s her ideal 22 class.
    Stan Emptermanan was a two star with one leg shorter than the other and I believe he had a lingering injury from the Vietnam War.
    Very similar back story to Stump Van Nostrum's. There won't be a dry eye in the house when he finally takes the field.
    He just turned 29 years old. Mea culpa, I follow his Insta
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    TommySQC said:

I don't think about her enough to love or hate... just like I don't waste time thinking about any other idiot.

Oh stop. You're here for Christ's sake.
    Yeah but the people here are funny.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TommySQC said:

"While this might not be the news some Husky fans were expecting (just because of what commitments are looming on the horizon), Stratton is going to be an excellent addition to the quarterbacks room."

That is per Ruth.

Stay tuned....
    Not excited. Ruth loves 3 star players as much as ballz. I wonder if that’s her ideal 22 class.
    Stan Emptermanan was a two star with one leg shorter than the other and I believe he had a lingering injury from the Vietnam War.
    Still not as courageous as the sacrifices Kim, Fetters and Ecklund made to bring us inaccurate, stale and condescending recruiting coverage during these difficult times!
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,821 Founders Club
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

That is per Ruth.

Stay tuned....
    Still not as courageous as the sacrifices Kim, Fetters and Ecklund made to bring us inaccurate, stale and condescending recruiting coverage during these difficult times!
    tims!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

TommySQC said:

That is per Ruth.

Stay tuned....
    His lungs were scarred from gas attacks in the trenches during WW1
    Did you carry him to a foxhole and patch him up?
    Fuck this is so funny