Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am kind of excited to see what he brings to the team.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Classic OU fans to blame a guy because of a first quarter ejection in a 40 point loss
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

I'm pretty excited for a DB that can single handedly cause a 40 point swing.

If I was an asshole, I would insert a Chris Massey joke here. But I'm not, so I won't.
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bread said:

I'm pretty excited for a DB that can single handedly cause a 40 point swing.

If I was an asshole, I would insert a Chris Massey joke here. But I'm not, so I won't.
    LMAO
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Radley-Hiles, however, didn't take it to the next step for the Sooners, even with a change in defensive coordinators to Alex Grinch, formerly of WSU, which brought his defection to Washington in search of guidance.

this is from the SI UW article. one, sooners still think grinch is gonna get it done? two, chineresting taek by whoever the UW writer is for SI.

now

But here’s the thing about Radley-Hiles: he made his name as a prepster playing boundary corner. He’d go one-on-one. He’d use the sideline to his advantage. And he’d dominate.

He rarely, if ever, played the boundary as a Sooner. He was mostly a slot corner or nickelback. And that meant he was also doing duties more often done by a safety or a linebacker or even an edge rusher.

i dont know who the ou writer, Jenni Carlson, is but A+ work for her effort actually DOING SOME FUCKING RESEARCH as to why a player didnt live up to the prep hype.

you rarely see this shit from writers, you just see the lazy, half ass work the UW SI guy did 'guy never lived up to his high school hype.' i dont expect grantland rice from sports media but god damn, its all taeks, you rarely see research/hypothesis performed.

jenni, dunno if you're reading this, but i went back and refreshed your article with adblock disabled and clicked some ads, kudos to you.