Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do we still do a Friday sacrifice?

Comments

• Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

postgameorangeslices is an asshole, yeah, sacrifice!

Also I would like to nonminate RoadDoog who is also an asshole.

Looks like we have a volunteer.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mods? This thread can be poofed anytime now.

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This thread delivers.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014

Looks like me mocking CollegeFag has rubbed some of his pals the wrong way.

looks like someone's tampon is saturated ... again. need a tug?

edit: and if you're going to whine to me again like a menstrual little bitch, please do it publicly like a man. or go full fag and tell DJ to ban me.
    Making fun of you in a pm =/= asking DJ to ban you

This whole written communication thing isnt your wheelhouse
    oh good fucking God Damn are you flailing about or what? can I use your membership pass to the cliche comeback store?

wholly fucking shit; you're a mess. you just fucking SUCK today. this pole has really gotten to you.

you were making fun of me? gee, it was all the way back to yesterday, but I vaguely recall you bleeding out of your ass because I'm "WTF'ing" your poasts.

I was making fun of you. Youre a fucking idiot well worth a few laughs. The fact you take your role as Miami born coke superiority guy so seriously speaks volumes.
    nice try at a turn-around dumb fuck. the only problem is you have been enthusiastically paper hanging your blow skills around here for the last 2 days
    Thats not what I did. At all. Get some fucking reading comprehension.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    OrangeSlices

People PM each other on this site?

yes, and some people are so fucking gay they use it whine like a 13-year old girl bleeding through her first maxi.

"why are you being so mean to me?"
    Does Maxi poast here? Never see him.

People PM each other on this site?

yes, and some people are so fucking gay they use it whine like a 13-year old girl bleeding through her first maxi.

"why are you being so mean to me?"
    I've heard you can "copy and paste" said PMs
    and don't think I won't do it again!

but for the resident bleeder, I thought it too much this time.
  • Options
    OrangeSlices

edit: and if you're going to whine to me again like a menstrual little bitch, please do it publicly like a man. or go full fag and tell DJ to ban me.

oh good fucking God Damn are you flailing about or what? can I use your membership pass to the cliche comeback store?

wholly fucking shit; you're a mess. you just fucking SUCK today. this pole has really gotten to you.

you were making fun of me? gee, it was all the way back to yesterday, but I vaguely recall you bleeding out of your ass because I'm "WTF'ing" your poasts.

I was making fun of you. Youre a fucking idiot well worth a few laughs. The fact you take your role as Miami born coke superiority guy so seriously speaks volumes.
    nice try at a turn-around dumb fuck. the only problem is you have been enthusiastically paper hanging your blow skills around here for the last 2 days
    pull the string. rinse out your twat. insert new tampon.

come back on Monday. this is your worst day.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    OrangeSlices

If you can't see that's exactly what I expected when I started this thread, I can't help you.

seven
  • Options
    Founders Club

Youre like PLSS without the cleverness and humor.
  • Options
    OrangeSlices

super burn. i'm out.
  • Options
    Founders Club

i'm out of stale material
    We know.
  • Options
    OrangeSlices

We know.
    oh fuck, that from the walking and breathing cliche comeback machine. yeah, "we" know.

ps: you know you're a super fag when you have to imagine that the other posters are with you and can't see a fight through on your own. fuck you really are a bleeder.
  • Options
    Founders Club

We know.
    oh fuck, that from the walking and breathing cliche comeback machine. yeah, "we" know.

ps: you know you're a super fag when you have to imagine that the other posters are with you and can't see a fight through on your own. fuck you really are a bleeder.
    Anyone with an iq above 50 is well aware of your idiocy.

You sure do a lot of generic swearing to call anyone else a cliche machine.

What happened to "im out", cunt?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    OrangeSlices

We know.

Anyone with an iq above mine is well aware of your idiocy.

You sure do a lot of generic swearing to call anyone else a cliche machine. stop being so mean to me. I'm going to PM Derek if you don't stop.

what happened to "i'm out"?
    lol. ok. out of curiosity, what is non-generic swearing?

well, i'm obviously back in. it's the opposite of out. just how much of my help are you going to need dummy?

your day would really improve if you would just do two fucking things: turn off your computer and tug gently on that string.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014

well, i'm obviously back in. it's the opposite of out.

Youre a god damn genius. Hahahaha

See PLSS for lessons on non generic swearing
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Who could have forseen that OrangeSlices would some day move up from Postgame to getting polled by a Nerd Entourage.
  • Options
    OrangeSlices

Where is iDawg when you need him?

He died of full blown AIDS just like Biggus Dickus and his kid.

T's and P's to them.
  • Options
    OrangeSlices
    Swaye said:

I really hope I am the one sacrificed next week.

Nice to see the Harvey Road playbook is still well alive and working!