Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hottest Actress Round 1 (1950- 69) #5 Raquel Welch vs #12 Bridget Bardot

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Hottest Actress Round 1 (1950- 69) #5 Raquel Welch vs #12 Bridget Bardot 44 votes

#5 Raquel Welch
79%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonSwayewhlinderBennyBeaverRoadDawg55Mad_SongreenbloodAtomicDawgYouKnowItdncalumni94dfleaTequillabiak1PurpleThrobberDooglesBad_MotherDuckerEsophagealFecesEwaDawg 35 votes
#12 Bridget Bardot
20%
DerekJohnsonchuckGrundleStiltzkinIPukeOregonGrellowWilliams3Pitchfork51picalogestaboLaocoönBCoveysLifeInsPolicy 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #5 Raquel Welch
    Raquel was ahead of her Tim on the science!

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #5 Raquel Welch
    This is another hard one. Raquel is amazing, but Bridget was a dirty girl and hot. I think Raquel aged better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #5 Raquel Welch
    Bardot got naked and much to my chagrin over the decades Raquel did not but still had a major thing for her

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #5 Raquel Welch
    People forget that the film titled Shawshank Redemption is based upon a Stephen King short story called Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption in which the poster in Andy Dufrense's cell at the time of his escape is of Linda Ronstadt, not Raquel. People forget that.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

People forget that the film titled Shawshank Redemption is based upon a Stephen King short story called Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption in which the poster in Andy Dufrense's cell at the time of his escape is of Linda Ronstadt, not Raquel. People forget that.

aint nobody come here to read no books!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #5 Raquel Welch

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    #5 Raquel Welch
    It is amazing how she aged too
  • Options
    #5 Raquel Welch

Bardot got naked and much to my chagrin over the decades Raquel did not but still had a major thing for her

Yup. Plus she helped Andy escape.

How did Andy hang the poster up after escaping through the hole?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #12 Bridget Bardot
    dnc said:

Presumably he left the top taped up, climbed through and let it hang from there. Maybe reinforced the tape at the top to ensure it would hold.

I know people think this is the giant plot hole here but I think many parts of the escape would have been far more difficult than getting through the hole in such a way that the poster was in place when you left.
    Yep that's too fucking easy. Not a plot hole. Of all the challenges, keeping the poster in place was not one of the big ones.
  • Options
    #5 Raquel Welch
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Presumably he left the top taped up, climbed through and let it hang from there. Maybe reinforced the tape at the top to ensure it would hold.

I know people think this is the giant plot hole here but I think many parts of the escape would have been far more difficult than getting through the hole in such a way that the poster was in place when you left.
    Yep that's too fucking easy. Not a plot hole. Of all the challenges, keeping the poster in place was not one of the big ones.
    Disafuckingree.
  • Options
    #5 Raquel Welch
    dnc said:

What if one of the guards was in on it? The big goofy looking motherfucker perhaps.