Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Eddie George reportedly eyeing big name OC hire at Tennessee State unlike what UW did

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    big name hires:

"nah"
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Side note, awhile back I was watching Eddie George and the Titans play the Steelers in a playoff game on YouTube. Eddie George was horrible. It’s amazing such an unproductive back got so many carries. Dude hardly even had any years he cracked 4 yards per carry.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2021

Side note, awhile back I was watching Eddie George and the Titans play the Steelers in a playoff game on YouTube. Eddie George was horrible. It’s amazing such an unproductive back got so many carries. Dude hardly even had any years he cracked 4 yards per carry.

Yeah, but he was a big back.

He and Bettis were extremely overrated. Watching George in Dallas his final season was painful. In 2000 he was actually first team all-pro while averaging 3.7 per attempt because he had over 400 carries and padded his yardage through high usage.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I saw Eddie George at Ohio Stadium run our DAWGS out of the building

In the pros he let Ray Lewis punk him in a big playoff game