Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do the Ducks Lead for Former Washington Commit Sir Mells?

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited April 2021 in Duck Refuge
"It's definitely an honor to be like Oh I have an offer from Oregon, I could potentially even commit to Oregon--it's a blessing."

He's been able to speak with current and former Oregon players who are making it sound like he could find a fit in Eugene.

"I got the chance to talk to Noah Sewell, Penei (Sewell), Justin (Flowe)--just their whole brotherhood and how they explain Oregon me, man that's how crazy how tight everybody is," Mells said.

The opportunity to play with elite players already in Eugene and in Oregon's 2022 adds to the factors in the Ducks' favor.

"Coach Salave'a was like 'Man imagine you being on the D-line with me and my boy Gracen Halton, having him and then having Justin and Noah behind you,' " he said.

"That's a dream come true, that's the top linebackers in college football having them right behind you. You can't get that nowhere else so that's a big part right there."

Mells calls the idea of playing alongside Halton "a nasty combination."

https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recruiting/do-the-ducks-lead-for-former-washington-commit-sir-mells

Comments