Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's tim

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited April 2021 in Payton's Place

to break out this screenshot

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Winners win #MyZags
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    But, who’s Tom?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    Founders Club
    In roadie’s defense, I thought Gonzaga would win by 40. That Michigan UCLA game was a fucking abortion of basketball. UCLA had 1 good player, 3 mediocre players, and a bunch of guys who never would have sniffed a UCLA roster before 2008.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,531
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I feel like I say this every season, but I never understood the hate for Gonzaga on this bored. It’s like hating on Boise State.

Great game. I know jack shit about college basketball, so I don’t know if Gonzaga had an off night, are overrated, played down to UCLA’s level...I don’t care. It was fun to watch.

I can see hating on coaches from Boise State
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I feel like I say this every season, but I never understood the hate for Gonzaga on this bored. It’s like hating on Boise State.

Great game. I know jack shit about college basketball, so I don’t know if Gonzaga had an off night, are overrated, played down to UCLA’s level...I don’t care. It was fun to watch.

Co-signed. Why do people hate #MyZags so much?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Combination of jealousy and Few
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

What’s wrong with Mark Few? Did he run over some Doog’s dog?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

He is a pompous prick. That said I wish he was our coach. I am pro zag. They play an entertaining brand of ball and historically had done it with a lot of local talent. They have moved to more.of a national strategy but still.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    In fairness, I expected Gonzaga to win going away in large part because I just didn't think UCLA would be able to stop them ... and they didn't

I just didn't expect UCLA to shoot 58% for the game
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Now I have to root for the goddamn Baptists.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re a doog if it even took this long to recognize Gonzaga’s greatness. They are a premier program and they aren’t going anywhere.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

He is a pompous prick. That said I wish he was our coach. I am pro zag. They play an entertaining brand of ball and historically had done it with a lot of local talent. They have moved to more.of a national strategy but still.
    Watson off the bench would probably be UW’s best player.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,768
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2021

Tequilla said:

Quite easily. Cook would be second best.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

Quite easily. Cook would be second best.
    You could take that statement deep into their bench.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why.

Tequilla said:

That's pretty easy to say when everyone is already in the portal.

But, ya, maybe even before that.