Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe votes yes on filibuster removal

Film at 11
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Jesus. This country is rotten to its core. The tree of liberty is looking a little thirsty.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    edited March 2021
    I mean, she’s no Jared Kushner being tapped to solve the vaccine rollout or the Middle East Crisis or putting Ivanka Trump on a number of economic committees, but sure, it’s only happening now for the first time.

I’m sure those were just advisory though and it’s different.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

I mean, she’s no Jared Kushner being tapped to solve the vaccine rollout or the Middle East Crisis or putting Ivanka Trump on a number of economic committees, but sure, it’s only happening now for the first time.

If you can’t see the difference between nepotism and trying to buy off a swing vote in the senate, then I can’t help you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

But but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but But but but but but but but but but
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

You sure love comparing apples to dogshit. Must be on account of your "centrism."
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

If you can’t see the difference between nepotism and trying to buy off a swing vote in the senate, then I can’t help you.
    Do you think he is just being intentionally obtuse or is he just this fucking stupid?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Do you think he is just being intentionally obtuse or is he just this fucking stupid?
    I hope he’s just being disingenuous and a troll, but he’s probably just this fucking stupid.