Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Kim and Sark Hypothetical

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited February 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
If Sark just signed the class that Petersen did, Kim would get pissed at posters who questioned it.

"Sark locked down the state and got Budda Baker and McGary."

"Sark took 9 lineman, 5 of them OL."

"Sark filled in the holes at DB"

"Some of you guys will rip on Sark no matter what."

I guarantee Kim would say all of these things, but the jury is still out if Petersen can recruit.

#FuckyouKim

Comments

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Don't forget "Sark has his own recruiting board, it's not all about stars. I trust his evaluation."
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Have YOU ever worn a headset? That's what I thought.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who gives a shit about Kim. Not worth posting about.

Some of us enjoy ripping on Kim. It's fun and can be therapeutic.

Contact IrishDawg ASAP
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Contact IrishDawg ASAP

Take your advice and shove it up your cunt, Christopher Robin. And then send IrishDawg a pm.
    It's really a shame this post will get poofed in a day.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

Contact IrishDawg ASAP

Take your advice and shove it up your cunt, Christopher Robin. And then send IrishDawg a pm.
    It's really a shame this post will get poofed in a day.
    Replaced by other poasts doing the same a few days later.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We give a shit about Kim new fish. Now LEAVE
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kimberly Sark Hypothetical..... L.A. Confidential

Has a kind of message rhythm to it to be repeated in 60 seconds.
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I am sure that the new board will have plenty of news about Kim. That is why we come here, the number one source for Doogman news!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Global said:

I am sure that the new board will have plenty of news about Kim. That is why we come here, the number one source for Doogman news!

Some come here to discuss and correct the fucktarded rumors and damage Kim does to the UW program from his supposed sphere of influence.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I could be wrong, but I think Kim's asking for screen shots to be taken today
  • Options

Global said:

Some come here to discuss and correct the fucktarded rumors and damage Kim does to the UW program from his supposed sphere of influence.
    There are plenty of fucktarded reports on Husky football out there other than Doogman. You have the Times, Ruth, Softy, Millen, etc etc etc. But many people here have a raging hardon for Kim. But there is a whole circle of idiots that feed off of each other.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Global said:

Global said:

There are plenty of fucktarded reports on Husky football out there other than Doogman. You have the Times, Ruth, Softy, Millen, etc etc etc. But many people here have a raging hardon for Kim. But there is a whole circle of idiots that feed off of each other.
    Kim, shouldn't you be tending to your own failing website?

• Options

Global said:

Global said:

Some come here to discuss and correct theucktarded rumors and damage Kim does to the UW program from his supposed sphere of influence.
    T are plenty of fucktarded reports on Husky football out there other than Doogman. You have the Times, Ruth, Softy, Millen, etc etc etc. But many people here have a raging hardon for Kim. But there is a whole circle of idiots that feed off of each other.
    Why do you get so butt hurt when people talk about Kim?
    Actually, I fully agree with all the criticism of Kim and Doogman.

I left that looser site in 2002. I tried it for four years. They always were scooped by somebody else first (usually Ruth, much to their embarrassment), they had a strong editorial bias that made open discussion of the program impossible, their overall view of the program was warped and bias and they banned people who dared to disagree, and their service was not worth $10.95 a month.

I have never re-subscribed, but from everything I have read and heard in the meantime! nothing has changed since I left 12 years ago.

And that is my complaint here: What took you so long to figure out that Doogman is a worthless site? It has been obvious for over a decade? And more to my complaint, now that the light has finally come on, why keep going back and reading that garbage and then commenting about it here?

It is so boring to read so many threads and comments about Doogman and Kim and Fetters. It is like half of the plasters here are still subscribing over there and have found a secret room inside DMI where they can actually complain. It is an incestuous boring little circle jerk of complaining.

So far from getting hurt by people complaining about Kim, I am bored and annoyed by it, and confused why so many of you are still obsessed by that whole screwed up scene. It is stinking smelly cesspool. Why keep jumping in for a swim? Why not move on, and develop some thought patterns that revolve around something else than a circle jerk on Kim?

Ruth is a whole other story. Seattle has been cursed with really bizarre people covering recruiting. Gads....
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Global, I hear ya, but we talk shit on everyone. Jood has been getting torn a new asshole here, Damon Huard was mocked every week during the season, everyone hates softy, the army of doogs get mocked, Dick Baird. I'm missing many examples as well.

Kim is a moron and myself and many others like pointing out all the times he is wrong. It's not really any deeper than that.

Does Irishdoog know that you are pinch hitting for him today?

Carry on. . ..
  • Options

Global, I hear ya, but we talk shit on everyone. Jood has been getting torn a new asshole here, Damon Huard was mocked every week during the season, everyone hates softy, the army of doogs get mocked, Dick Baird. I'm missing many examples as well.

Kim is a moron and myself and many others like pointing out all the times he is wrong. It's not really any deeper than that.

RoadDawg

Thanks. I am enjoying listening to you the other two on the podcasts, and you always crack me up as well as provide some good food for thought. Keep breaking it down, I love that.

There has indeed been an increase in talk about St. Jood, but in comparison it is pretty small. If there was as much talking shit about Softy (the UWs greatest embarrassment), and Huard and Millen as there was about Doogman, I would not be reacting. But if I was to guess, I would guess that the talking shit on this site about other sites or shows runs around 85% Doogman, 5% Jood, 5% Softy, and 5% others.

It seems pretty well established that Kim is a moron, Fetters is fat dumb fuck, and the site is a wasteland. I still don't get why that same point needs to be repeated 1000s of times and interjected into some many threads here.

But I hope at least it is catharsis for you.