Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona State Senate Orders Hand Recount of 2.1 Million Ballots From 2020 Presidential Election

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It says audit hopefully that's what they actually do.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Chinteresting development, hopefully others follow.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    Sledog said:

Well, when it confirms the original count or is one or two off, I’m sure you’ll still find something wrong with it at that point.

We are now in the month of March.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Well, when it confirms the original count or is one or two off, I’m sure you’ll still find something wrong with it at that point.

Statute of limitations on felonies is generally 7 years. HTH
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Hopefully, it can be audited. The problem is that most likely after the illegal ballot has been cast there is no ability to track it back to a registered voter. On mail in ballots that would include some ability to match the mail in ballot signature to the registered county data base. POS like mello could give a phuck about illegal votes since they are almost all for democrats. That's why they are so resistant to a auditable voting system combined with a clean registered voter data base.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,602
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    4.5 months seems like plenty of time to cover things up. This needed to happen before thanksgiving.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,023
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

4.5 months seems like plenty of time to cover things up. This needed to happen before thanksgiving.

It needed to happen before the election. The consensus among conservatives was that Trump would win an honest vote which is all we wanted. The left wanted a dishonest vote and got it and are working on HR1 to permanently have rigged elections. Not one Tug leftard supports an honest voting system. Just mention voter ID and they go off the rails. An honest voting system would be only US citizens vote. Voter data bases would be clean. No felons. No dead people. No voters registered in multiple states or multiple addresses. No harvesting ballots. No mail in ballots unless requested by the voter with supporting proof of ID, like a copy of your driver's license or other state ID.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

Sledog said:

Hopefully, it can be audited. The problem is that most likely after the illegal ballot has been cast there is no ability to track it back to a registered voter. On mail in ballots that would include some ability to match the mail in ballot signature to the registered county data base. POS like mello could give a phuck about illegal votes since they are almost all for democrats. That's why they are so resistant to a auditable voting system combined with a clean registered voter data base.
    An audit also includes an evaluation of controls, processes and procedures.

The big ass holes in the Dominion system are well-documented. There's not a chance in hell an 'update' should ever be performed or have the capacity to be performed during a live vote. That's just fuckingly stupid to even suggest that is an acceptable practice.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    53 to 45 slow Joe on erection night...in fucking Arizona. Sure!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Put herm in charge
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Put herm in charge

Herm? is that one of those guys that used to be? Like a Bobby Brown?

Womens liberation
    Came creepin across the nation
    I tell you people I was not ready
    When I fucked this dyke by the name of freddie
    She made a little speech then,
    Aw, she tried to make me say when
    She had my balls in a vice, but she left the dick
    I guess it's still hooked on, but now it shoots too quick
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The patriot act taught me if I’ve done nothing wrong I should have nothing to hide
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

It needed to happen before the election. The consensus among conservatives was that Trump would win an honest vote which is all we wanted. The left wanted a dishonest vote and got it and are working on HR1 to permanently have rigged elections. Not one Tug leftard supports an honest voting system. Just mention voter ID and they go off the rails. An honest voting system would be only US citizens vote. Voter data bases would be clean. No felons. No dead people. No voters registered in multiple states or multiple addresses. No harvesting ballots. No mail in ballots unless requested by the voter with supporting proof of ID, like a copy of your driver's license or other state ID.
    Did Gasbag just say the votes should have been recounted before the election?

Yes. Yes, he did.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wait: Is this a State of Arizona Hand Recount? Or a Arizona State "Hand Recount?"

One counts votes. The other counts handies in Tempe parking lots after an STDU win.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    90 percent of the get out the vote ads here were clearly slanted towards Dimocrat voters, which is a first and there's never been anything near that. I don't believe that the same districts who elected Andy Biggs and far right Paul Gosar suddenly went blue.

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,406
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

4 years of you rats trotting out that bankrupted Stacey Abrams. You put her on every network crying and whining about how she was cheated in GA. 4 years of The Bitch crying and whining about how she was cheated in the Presidential election. 4 years of your press and your rat politicians lying and crying and whining about how the Russians supposedly stole the election for Trump and here you are upset that it is March of 2021, a short four months after the election, and people still want answers to what certainly seems like corruption. How come we have never had an explanation of the Atlanta vote counting fiasco?

You are a fucking hypocrite. You spoiled and entitled rats amaze me with your lack of maturity, lack of self responsibility and lack of honesty.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

4 years of you rats trotting out that bankrupted Stacey Abrams. You put her on every network crying and whining about how she was cheated in GA. 4 years of The Bitch crying and whining about how she was cheated in the Presidential election. 4 years of your press and your rat politicians lying and crying and whining about how the Russians supposedly stole the election for Trump and here you are upset that it is March of 2021, a short four months after the election, and people still want answers to what certainly seems like corruption. How come we have never had an explanation of the Atlanta vote counting fiasco?

You are a fucking hypocrite. You spoiled and entitled rats amaze me with your lack of maturity, lack of self responsibility and lack of honesty.
    I’m surprised you’re surprised.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

90 percent of the get out the vote ads here were clearly slanted towards Dimocrat voters, which is a first and there's never been anything near that. I don't believe that the same districts who elected Andy Biggs and far right Paul Gosar suddenly went blue.

I don't believe it either. Probably because Trump won 57-42 in Biggs's district, and 68-31 in Gosar's. It's always chinspiring to see so many strong opinions about the election process coupled with fucking up even the most basic of data from that election. I wonder what else you got wrong.