Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Now do a comparison of how much money Women's B-ball brings in compared to Men's

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
If it weren't for men's basketball honey, you wouldn't even have women's b-ball.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m sorry you’re upset Sweetie but, when the Transfer Portal Boys figure out they CAN Start, Play and Star, on Scholarship at a P-5 school after all, just by filling out a little paperwork? Making a declaration?

You will never have to personally worry about the Team facilities ever again.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

If it weren't for men's basketball honey, you wouldn't even have women's b-ball.

*Football

Men’s basketball ain’t worth shit for most schools. It certainly doesn’t subsidize Woman’s hoops.
    Depends on the school. Duke? North Carolina? Not this year but I'd bet that Oregon men's basketball makes a profit, same with Arizona
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

*Football

Men’s basketball ain’t worth shit for most schools. It certainly doesn’t subsidize Woman’s hoops.
    Depends on the school. Duke? North Carolina? Not this year but I'd bet that Oregon men's basketball makes a profit, same with Arizona
    Oregon football brought in 72 million in 2019. Men’s hoops 10 million and women’s hoops 4.7 million. Oregon men’s hoops turns a small profit I’m guessing and maybe subsidizes a few other women’s scholarships. Oregon Women’s hoops because they are good might actually break even or run at a small loss.

Point being, hoops revenue, even for men don’t mean Jack shit in the Pac. Duke and NC are different cases and very unique.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

*Football

Oregon football brought in 72 million in 2019. Men’s hoops 10 million and women’s hoops 4.7 million. Oregon men’s hoops turns a small profit I’m guessing and maybe subsidizes a few other women’s scholarships. Oregon Women’s hoops because they are good might actually break even or run at a small loss.

Point being, hoops revenue, even for men don’t mean Jack shit in the Pac. Duke and NC are different cases and very unique.

You just want to argue with anything I say don't ya? You're like my old girlfriend but nowhere near as sexy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    A chick who played volleyball starts on Monday as a marketing person
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you don’t smash you’re a fag.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

*Football

You just want to argue with anything I say don't ya? You're like my old girlfriend but nowhere near as sexy.
    If you’re keeping score I agree with you more than I don’t. I ripped off a band aid elsewhere today.

As it comes to hoops I’m married to D1 full ride women’s basketball and I already had this Tug thread at my dinner table.

Definitely not as sexy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

*Football

If you’re keeping score I agree with you more than I don’t. I ripped off a band aid elsewhere today.

As it comes to hoops I’m married to D1 full ride women’s basketball and I already had this Tug thread at my dinner table.

Definitely not as sexy.
    I’m out of your league. Trust me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Used to bone a volleyball chick in college. Legs for days.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Jaw too strong.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably your most consequential post at HCH Throbber. Hopefully D1 and not some sucky Central chick.
  • Options

Probably your most consequential post at HCH Throbber. Hopefully D1 and not some sucky Central chick.
    Nah high school player that became a sororitute in college.

Just really tall with a strong libido. No complaints.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

SFGbob said:

Jaw too strong.
    Oregon’s women’s hoops has several smoke shows. Seriously. But not here in the OP.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

What she forgets to show you is the nearby kitchen where the WBB players can get a good arm workout in any time they want to.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Boning a chick who played volleyball in high school does not meet the standard of "volleyball chick". Even D2 would be a stretch. Scholarship or bust.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Boning a chick who played volleyball in high school does not meet the standard of "volleyball chick". Even D2 would be a stretch. Scholarship or bust.

Disagree. Thankful she turned down D2/D3 offers and put her substantial sex skills to work in the Pac-12. CWU guys wouldn't have known what to do.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/31141363/ncaa-budget-men-basketball-tournament-almost-twice-much-women-budget

Maybe WBB doesn’t get the same quality of workout space as MBB because the women’s tournament loses $3 million and the men’s brings in $864 million.

But everything should still be equal right...

Bring in some actual revenue and then pop off.

LEAVE!

Send nudes first.