Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sage advice about finances and the future...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Mr Fusco, can I have an advance?

Payday is Monday.

I know, but every place else pays on Friday or Saturday.

And they're broke on Monday. Booze, whores, pissing away their money. This way you've got money all week. You can save for the future.

Fuck the future!

No, Tony, you can't fuck the future. The future catches up with you, and it fucks you if you haven't planned for it.

Tonight is the future, and I'm planning for it. There's a shirt I have to buy...

Sorry, Tony. No exceptions.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Payday is Monday.

And they're broke on Monday. Booze, whores, pissing away their money. This way you've got money all week. You can save for the future.

Fuck the future!

No, Tony, you can't fuck the future. The future catches up with you, and it fucks you if you haven't planned for it.

Tonight is the future, and I'm planning for it. There's a shirt I have to buy...

Good movie.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Payday is Monday.

Fuck the future!

Good movie.
    Nay, great movie.