Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Odds are, it’s something simple.

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
I overheard several women yesterday in three different settings lamenting the fact these masks are going to give them Reverse Racoon face asking, “when we get the vaccine, why do we have to wear masks?”

It’s always the Tan lines that make sweeping changes

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

I overheard several women yesterday in three different settings lamenting the fact these masks are going to give them Reverse Racoon face asking, “when we get the vaccine, why do we have to wear masks?

Maybe the dumbasses will wake up.

It's like my buddy who refuses to get together until 80% of us are vaccinated. What the fuck difference does it make if we're not vaccinated if he is?

And why just 80%?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

I overheard several women yesterday in three different settings lamenting the fact these masks are going to give them Reverse Racoon face asking, “when we get the vaccine, why do we have to wear masks?

It's like my buddy who refuses to get together until 80% of us are vaccinated. What the fuck difference does it make if we're not vaccinated if he is?

And why just 80%?

Experts say 81% that's why
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

And why just 80%?

I know some people who are still scared and they are all women.