Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
I can't believe what I just watched. That idiot biden just took credit for the vaccines and had the gall to say that nothing had been done to stop the virus prior to his administration. When biden called Trump xenophobic for stopping travel to and from China, did he think Trump had no reason to do that? Biden then bragged that a million people per day were getting vaccinated. Again, that was happening before he even took office.

His campaign promise of 100 vaccination drive thru's by the end of his first month in office? He had 7. Can anyone tell me what this idiot has done concerning the virus? Remember, he campaigned on a grand plan.

Again, let me say, it isn't the politic perspective. We can still be friends. It is the dishonesty and hypocrisy that chafes me and like we all knew before he took office, this idiot in the WH is a prolific liar and extremely ineffective.

Bob had a post about the end of the virus in May. There are a lot of people to thank in the Trump administration for working with the private sector and the FDA to get numerous cures/vaccines. Biden is trying to take credit when there is not one thing I can think of that he has done. What a piece of shit. A human stain.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/11/politics/joe-biden-speech-takeaways/index.html

Fuck this guy.

"Things may get worse again". "Listen to Dr Fow Chee."

Fuck the fuck off.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What did President Harris say?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Work the balls
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    So now we hate Presidents that lie in press conferences?
  • Options

What did President Harris the CCP Teleprompter say?

The judges also find the above acceptable
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    HuskyJW said:

We hate the media that doesn’t call it both ways.

Cho Bai Den is too pathetic to hate at this point in his dementia.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

Disagree. He’s been worthy of hate for decades. A self righteous lying grifter and coat tail rider. The fact that he now needs to be reminded to change his diaper doesn’t excuse him.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

HuskyJW said:

Disagree. He’s been worthy of hate for decades. A self righteous lying grifter and coat tail rider. The fact that he now needs to be reminded to change his diaper doesn’t excuse him.
    The idiot that is biden has been caught in so many lies over the years its not even funny to joke about anymore. Plagiarism, outright lies about his personal history and experience, he destroyed an innocent man who was the other driver in the accident with his wife and daughter by hinting he was a drunk driver. The man is hardly presidential, he is actually corrupt scum who is a horrible father. Does anyone think Hunter is such scum because he was born that way? Not a chance, daddy created that mess and uses his son as his bag man. The idiot poster who mentioned "press conferences" is a shallow thinker. A goose stepper willing to defend corrupt politicians who are rats.
  • Options

HuskyJW said:

Nah - The Throbber isn't heartless. Cho Bai Den is one step above a retard now.

It's kind of the opposite of watching Willie Mays with the Mets. He was a stumbling bum but still an all timer. You wouldn't boo him for that season.

Cho Bai Den isn't worth the hate now. He's clueless and just filling a roster spot.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814

I can't believe what I just watched. That idiot biden just took credit for the vaccines and had the gall to say that nothing had been done to stop the virus prior to his administration. When biden called Trump xenophobic for stopping travel to and from China, did he think Trump had no reason to do that? Biden then bragged that a million people per day were getting vaccinated. Again, that was happening before he even took office.

His campaign promise of 100 vaccination drive thru's by the end of his first month in office? He had 7. Can anyone tell me what this idiot has done concerning the virus? Remember, he campaigned on a grand plan.

Again, let me say, it isn't the politic perspective. We can still be friends. It is the dishonesty and hypocrisy that chafes me and like we all knew before he took office, this idiot in the WH is a prolific liar and extremely ineffective.

Bob had a post about the end of the virus in May. There are a lot of people to thank in the Trump administration for working with the private sector and the FDA to get numerous cures/vaccines. Biden is trying to take credit when there is not one thing I can think of that he has done. What a piece of shit. A human stain.

I find it odd there was no live streaming of fact checkers during the speech. They have the day off?
    There were zero facts to check.