Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Book it, this thing is done by the end of May.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Pfizer Inc and BioNTech SE said Wednesday that real-world data from Israel suggests that their Covid-19 vaccine is 94 percent effective in preventing asymptomatic infections, meaning the vaccine could significantly reduce transmission.

The companies also said the latest analysis of the Israeli data shows the vaccine was 97 percent effective in preventing symptomatic disease, severe disease and death. That is basically in line with the 95 percent efficacy Pfizer and BioNTech reported from the vaccine’s late-stage clinical trial in December.

The analysis also shows real-world evidence of the vaccine’s effectiveness against a highly infectious variant of Covid-19 first discovered in Britain, known as B.1.1.7. More than 80 percent of the tested specimens when the analysis was conducted were variant B.1.1.7.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pfizer-covid-vaccine-cuts-transmission-coronavirus-new-real-world-study-n1260542?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It may not even take that long. I was hoping to fish Neah Bay this year, but the tribe still isn't allowing white devils on the res. I'm thinking if enough people get the vax, they may change their tune and open up.

Then there will be a year's worth of almost unmolested ling cod and sea bass out there just ripe for the picking. I'm ready to get back to business, and I have to be getting close to being eligible.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Israel data doesn’t look all that impressive, maybe worldometer is trash.

I get the feeling vaccine companies want to blow their load right now and maximize yield while this thing is burning out due to seasonality.

If they’re really saying this stops all strains then they can go fuck off if that story changes.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

dflea said:

It may not even take that long. I was hoping to fish Neah Bay this year, but the tribe still isn't allowing white devils on the res. I'm thinking if enough people get the vax, they may change their tune and open up.

Then there will be a year's worth of almost unmolested ling cod and sea bass out there just ripe for the picking. I'm ready to get back to business, and I have to be getting close to being eligible.

I'm hoping to get back to drunk/high shit poasting in the midst of a brewery at 105% capacity myself.
    #metoo
  • Options
    haie said:

dflea said:

I'm hoping to get back to drunk/high shit poasting in the midst of a brewery at 105% capacity myself.
    Fuck yes. With a whole Dungeness crab along with the pitcher.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This thing has been done.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    dflea said:

haie said:

dflea said:

One pitcher?

Lightweight.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,547
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    do youse guys really think the powers that be will relinquish control easily?

I would believe another strain of corona will show up late April, early May just so the Biden Prophecy of small gatherings by the 4th of July comes true. Just before Harris takes over

The Makahs will keep the white devils out cause they don't want the 4th celebrated.

@dflea mmmmm ling cod my favorite
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    LebamDawg said:

do youse guys really think the powers that be will relinquish control easily?

I would believe another strain of corona will show up late April, early May just so the Biden Prophecy of small gatherings by the 4th of July comes true. Just before Harris takes over

The Makahs will keep the white devils out cause they don't want the 4th celebrated.

@dflea mmmmm ling cod my favorite

Yup.

Not all OBK. But ‘they’ just figured out what massive pussies the US people are.

Also assume they’ve ID’d the trouble makers and dissidents via social media and the Patriot Act for those pesky white supremacist domestic terrorists.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Think again, dumbfuck. This is only the beginning. And Convid 1984 is only one of many attacks that are planned to reduce the population by 2025/2030.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

haie said:

dflea said:

Alright, you’re not a total fag, maybe just 3/4 Fag
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

haie said:

dflea said:

Alright, you’re not a total fag, maybe just 3/4 Fag
    That's very kind of you, Bob.

lol
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Here's to hoping the fuck so. JFC I am tired of this shit. And that's with a propped up economy. Imagine carrying on like this with our dicks in our hands AND the economy collapsing.

Just come to CDA lol they don't know it exists here. Now that I have my shot, I love.it!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Think again, dumbfuck. This is only the beginning. And Convid 1984 is only one of many attacks that are planned to reduce the population by 2025/2030.

Shit we? have to wait 9 years to say we? told you so? Are you Jehova's Witness or something?