Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Relief is achieved by getting out of the way.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ilhan omar is a brother fucking illegal

And gave her new husband a huge chunk of her campaign funds.

And hates the Jews.

Very progressive.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It’s funny how I’m “bailed out” by the government giving me my own fucking money
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Distraction.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Distraction.
    You guys don't get to use that after your performance the last 4 years
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

Distraction.
    Distraction is why they had to do this in the first place.

Open it up. Now.
  • Options

Distraction.
    Winners win.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

It’s funny how I’m “bailed out” by the government giving me my own fucking money

You must be poor if you are getting a check for your own money. Enjoy mine and my kids.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Distraction.
    Winners win.
    What about Bernie?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,804
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Distraction.
    Winners win.
    Congratulations. The United States of America is losing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.
    What about Bernie?
    Two time loser
  • Options
    Bernie’s a good man.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.
    Vaccines are rolling out. We’re over 2 million doses per day. Covid cases are falling. We’ll see if that holds with republicans trying to open up early.

Stimulus going to help the working class, unlike Trump’s bill which overwhelmingly went to the rich.

We’re making progress on LGBT rights.

We’re pushing away from fossil fuels.

Our president supports unions, a change from Obama and Trump.

It’s been a good start. We’ve still got kids in cages, that needs to be fixed. We’re still dropping bombs, libs gonna lib.

I could make problems up, like the left is going to force you to fuck a trans woman or we’re too effeminate and the alpha males in China are going to take our lunch money but these aren’t real issues. It’s just made up controversy to keep the focus off the actual progress we’re making.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.
    Vaccines are rolling out. We’re over 2 million doses per day. Covid cases are falling. We’ll see if that holds with republicans trying to open up early.

Thank you President Trump

Stimulus going to help the working class, unlike Trump’s bill which overwhelmingly went to the rich.

Lie

No one cares

Aka fucking the poor

No one cares

It’s been a good start. We’ve still got kids in cages, that needs to be fixed. We’re still dropping bombs, libs gonna lib.

No

I could make problems up, like the left is going to force you to fuck a trans woman or we’re too effeminate and the alpha males in China are going to take our lunch money but these aren’t real issues. It’s just made up controversy to keep the focus off the actual progress we’re making.

Wrong. Trans stuff and all that is the left

The left is no longer setting the agenda of bullshit like they usually do. They lost that right when they sold out to a dementia patient so Bernie could get another house

Not a good man. At all. A horrible person like Biden. Disgusting racists. Only a racist would vote for them

Time to make a list instead of normalizing this behavior
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I don't consider biden anymore racist than the rest of the left. As usual black people are a voting bloc and no matter how shitty stuff gets they'll vote for the dems.
    As long as those bastards vote for me I don't give a fuck!

That's been the dem motto for years!
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.

I’m a Teamster. We don’t need any more support. The people who aren’t do. We were fine under Trump. Fine under Obama. We’ll always be fine. Every election cycle it’s the same thing, the union will crumble if you don’t vote for (insert name here(D). You say he supports unions? Lowest fucking raise this year in a long time. They claim more went on the back end to our pension. Where’s our hazard pay for working through the MOST DANGEROUS OF ALL PANDEMICS?! We get the Teamster magazine every month where Jimmy Hoffa Jr. (yes that was our President) and Joe Bai Den are washing each other’s balls. I wonder where our money went?

So Kobe, stop being such a corporate stooge for the establishment. You hate Trump. Awesome. Get better material. Read the fine print on all of the financial bailouts before you tongue bathe a demented corrupt fool who can’t answer questions when our union members, not leaders ask him. And again, congrats on your hatred of an orange haired blowhard with a combover. Move on.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876

pawz said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.

That’s funny if you think the $1.9 trillion is going to the ‘people’

LGBT people already had rights. The same ones the rest of us have.

• Options

pawz said:

Distraction.
    Winners win.

I’m a Teamster. We don’t need any more support. The people who aren’t do. We were fine under Trump. Fine under Obama. We’ll always be fine. Every election cycle it’s the same thing, the union will crumble if you don’t vote for (insert name here(D). You say he supports unions? Lowest fucking raise this year in a long time. They claim more went on the back end to our pension. Where’s our hazard pay for working through the MOST DANGEROUS OF ALL PANDEMICS?! We get the Teamster magazine every month where Jimmy Hoffa Jr. (yes that was our President) and Joe Bai Den are washing each other’s balls. I wonder where our money went?

So Kobe, stop being such a corporate stooge for the establishment. You hate Trump. Awesome. Get better material. Read the fine print on all of the financial bailouts before you tongue bathe a demented corrupt fool who can’t answer questions when our union members, not leaders ask him. And again, congrats on your hatred of an orange haired blowhard with a combover. Move on.
    I listed some things I liked that Biden has done and a couple I didn’t like. You’re response to that is that I’m obsessed with Trump? Why would I think it’s ever worth it to respond to someone who’s political analysis can’t get passed “dur you hate Trump”?

One of us has tds, man, but it ain’t me.