Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon and interior DL

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

Shipley played well on the scout team last year. The only bust on the roster is Poti. Also, Cristobal doesn’t know if McNeil ends up inside. He was already 250 pounds last year.

Of course he’s not a bust. Yet. That takes at least two years.

McNeil’s brother was a 320 pound All-American DT for NC State this season who left early for the draft. He was also 270 pounds as a freshman, so yeah... Get McNeil down on the line if he has the fat gene. I liked seeing DJ Johnson at TE, and he can be great if he ever learns the second route, but he should have stayed fat and played DT like his brother, those are more rare than TEs.

After seeing how Dorlus, K Williams, Jamal Hill, DJ James, Swinson, Jaylen Smith, etc have fared I think it’s time Mario takes more kids from the SE and Mid-Atlantic states over soft West Coast kids who are rated a few hundred spots higher.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    Seems like there is a lot of concern on the board for the unit.

Pretty much from you and your ilk. I have very little concern. I think your time would be better spent trying to figure out why your football program is imploding.

Oregon State, UCLA, and Cal ran up your assholes. Sell, sell, sell.

Oregon allowed 169 yds rushing per game. Washington gave up 161 yds per game. Oregon played UCLA the #12 best rushing team in the nation and beat them. The Huskies did not play UCLA in their home only schedule.

In conference play Oregon gave up 159 rushing per game. They also played the four worst rushing teams in the conference, let’s be fair.

The Fiesta Bowel drove that average up, although it was Iowa State’s third lowest YPC game. They also held those corn retards to their second worst passing game. In their worst Big-12 game they averaged 1.1 yards per play more, but none of that matters when you allow the other team to run 39 more plays.

We didn’t play Washington which was one of the four worst rushing teams. 😂

But we did play UCLA from the South while you played the 71st best rushing team in the nation Arizona.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

lawsandl said:

Shipley played well on the scout team last year. The only bust on the roster is Poti. Also, Cristobal doesn’t know if McNeil ends up inside. He was already 250 pounds last year.

Of course he’s not a bust. Yet. That takes at least two years.

McNeil’s brother was a 320 pound All-American DT for NC State this season who left early for the draft. He was also 270 pounds as a freshman, so yeah... Get McNeil down on the line if he has the fat gene. I liked seeing DJ Johnson at TE, and he can be great if he ever learns the second route, but he should have stayed fat and played DT like his brother, those are more rare than TEs.

After seeing how Dorlus, K Williams, Jamal Hill, DJ James, Swinson, Jaylen Smith, etc have fared I think it’s time Mario takes more kids from the SE and Mid-Atlantic states over soft West Coast kids who are rated a few hundred spots higher.
    I agree. The rotation players and busts so far are the west coast kids. I do think Shipley will be a decent player. A lot people gush about Keanu Williams, so I think we strike a balance. KWH and Poti were from pipeline schools. Afaese was about giving the islands some love. We absolutely need more though east of the Rockies.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    This was posted on Scoopduck:

“ There are 71 four-star DL in the 2022 class per the 247 composite. Five of them are west of Texas:
    Cyrus Moss
    Anthony Lucas
    Gracen Halton
    Nathan Burrell
    Zac Swanson

Covid might be partly responsible, but it's clear that recruiting nationally is critical given the lack of talented depth out West. Any P12 program without a national brand is gonna have tough time.”

Our reach into the Southeast and Carolinas will pay dividends. We just won’t get the full effect until we’re 5 cycles in. However, I have no doubt we’ll level up until then.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I may be old but you are such a dumbfuck you can’t even post or recognize the truth. Your youth and inexperience Only exacerbate the ignorance and lack of IQ you display.

I am in the 3rd SD above the mean so even as old as I am I don’t have problems with morons like you. I don’t fear much of anything least of all bigots like you and your ilk.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

I may be old but you are such a dumbfuck you can’t even post or recognize the truth. Your youth and inexperience Only exacerbate the ignorance and lack of IQ you display.

I am in the 3rd SD above the mean so even as old as I am I don’t have problems with morons like you. I don’t fear much of anything least of all bigots like you and your ilk.

Ilk.

Bingo
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Thank you for acknowledging the inconvenient truth but Rather be Brewing is the one that brought up the issue of my mental acuity. The fact you attack me instead shows that you are an ignorant bigot moron too.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

My “ilk“? Meyers Leonard and now DJDuck. Tsk tsk. Have my family survive the Holocaust, make it to America, learn English, just to be insulted by both young millionaire athletes and old social security recipients alike.

As a man of great intelligence you should know the repercussions of using that word. You might as well have gone for the k, I get your point.

Three standard deviations of IQ would put you in the top .1% of people, meaning that out of 1,000 people the odds are you would be the owner of the highest IQ score. I’m not explaining that for you but for the people of average IQ who might read this. Studies, which I’m sure you’ve read in the many academic journals you must parse through, have shown that the average person can recall 2-3,000 people they interact with over two decades - once they’re past the age of five. Since you have diagnosed me as a dumbfuck I’ll put myself on the lower end of the scale at 2,000, and at not quite three decades since age five that makes it 2,500 people I have interacted with.

Statistically, you’re one of the 2.5 most intelligent people I have ever interacted with and can recall their name. I do not know any half people, as I don’t know godawgs91, leaving space for just one other person. I don’t know any other people who have ever told me how many deviations above the mean their IQ is, most likely embarrassed by it not being three, so that just leaves you.

It is quite disheartening to know that the most intellectually gifted person I’ve ever interacted with uses hateful words like the i-word. How do you think it makes me feel to find out that intellectuals such as yourself throw around a word that has become a powerful show of antisemitism? Right after one of my favorite basketball players, Meyers “The Hammer” Leonard, did the same? I’ll tell you how it makes me feel DJDuck; sad, because the matzah I bought was already too salty and these tears could salt all the matzah from here to Anatevka.

When I was playing football in high school my great-grandmother said this sport wasn’t for us, they even called it Friday Night Lights to mock us. I’m starting to believe she was right. I can’t even discuss which football players I think are fat without your insults and threats.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    You are a pussy beta male. You are the one that insulted me first moron. You questioned my mental acuity and outed yourself as a bigoted ageist. Now You want to play the victim. What pitiful craven whiner.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You are a pussy beta male. You are the one that insulted me first moron. You questioned my mental acuity and outed yourself as a bigoted ageist. Now You want to play the victim. What pitiful craven whiner.

Man in rascal scooter calls others beta. Peak magat
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

First, for the record, I don’t think your mental acuity has anything to do with your age. I’m certain that you haven’t slowed down a bit.

You started with the anti-Semitic slur and now you’re questioning my manhood. There is no other recourse. I will meet you at the 7-Eleven of your choice.

• Options
    Your the one that started the slurs and bigotry.moron.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    You are a fucking liar: “I usually take it easy on you because you’re old and easily confused.” Rather be Brewing’s bigoted statement attacking my mental acuity because of my age.

“First, for the record, I don’t think your mental acuity has anything to do with your age.” Lie by Rather be Brewing”
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You’re
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

DJDuck said:

You’re
    *Yore
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

You are a fucking liar: “I usually take it easy on you because you’re old and easily confused.” Rather be Brewing’s bigoted statement attacking my mental acuity because of my age.

“First, for the record, I don’t think your mental acuity has anything to do with your age.” Lie by Rather be Brewing”

In the sentence “I usually take it easy on you because you’re old and easily confused” old and easily confused are independent of each other. Take the sentence “I like you because you are nice and not an antisemite” - it can be two different sentences:

I like you because you are nice. I like you because you are not an antisemite. The word ‘and’ is a conjunction. A conjunction joins sentences or clauses. I’m guessing English isn’t your first language judging by your poor grasp of it, it’s not my first language either, but you should really try to learn these kinds of things. They’re very useful.

I stand by my statement. I don’t think age is the reason for your inability to do simple things like use a quote button. I think you’ve struggled your entire life with concepts that appear easy to others.

If you would like to learn the proper use of the words your and you’re then feel free to reach out to me. I’m noticing you’re having a difficult time. It makes me doubt your previous IQ claims, but I refuse to believe that someone would lie about such things on the internet.