Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WRs

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783
All of the upper class men transferred. We return one WR that has scored a TD. Solid

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

All of the receivers that don't want to block transferred.

• DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 708
    Puka ...often injured and dropped a lot of passes for a guy that caught so many in a season in HS. Some one is going to have to tell me how the program is in trouble after missing a kid that caught 319 yards and that’s counting a 65 yarder last season. Puka was a strong underperform.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Founders Club

Puka ...often injured and dropped a lot of passes for a guy that caught so many in a season in HS. Some one is going to have to tell me how the program is in trouble after missing a kid that caught 319 yards and that’s counting a 65 yarder last season. Puka was a strong underperform.

Was the leader in the clubhouse for drama though
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

LawDawg1 said:

All of the upper class men transferred. We return one WR that has scored a TD. Solid

Terrell Bynum transferred? Missed that news.

Ja'lynn Polk scored 2, so let's revise that to 2 WR who have scored. .

Losing Puka sucks, but I think we're gonna be fine at WR. We have plenty of dudes, albeit inexperienced. I'm cool with rolling out Rome, Jalen, Bynum, and Polk any day. Sawyer could make the leap too. Let's not act like Puka was some elite WR either. He had 16 catches in his career.
    Everything is fine
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
    String is gone?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
    doogville said:

I was a big puka fan — kid has undeniable potential — but he did have lots of drops, including dropping a slant pass to seal the loss to Oregon.

Losing Puka isnt the end of the world in and of itself. But it’s another marker that something is wrong on montlake. Feels like a slow motion implosion that is either fixed or rapidly speeds up depending on the wins & losses this year.

Bingo. Overall off season results last 13 months have been abysmal both in terms of coaching and personnel other than Molden, Cade and Jaxson coming back.

I told my wife it's like seeing a imminent car crash coming two miles away and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Not a matter of if it happens, just when.

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783

I think we’ll be fine without EJ Savannah.

Who? Why would you give me that question?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

I think we’ll be fine without EJ Savannah.